North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle Bay Members Forum
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle Bay Members Forum

Turtle Bay Members Forum

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

kenny b

Message Posted:
16/10/2008 21:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 17 in Discussion

I applied to join the turtle bay members forum last week and I am still awaiting a response from the forum manager does anyone have Beverleys contact details please.

kenny b

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
16/10/2008 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Kenny b

I also applied last week, still waiting..!!

She's maybe on holiday

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
16/10/2008 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 17 in Discussion

Boredhousewife should sort it for you (same handle on both forums) she nwill require all your apartment details to ensure you`re not a spy...

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
16/10/2008 23:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Rod Sorry but I dont deal with the new members any more. I'm sure Beverley will respond to you as soon as she can though.

mickey rourke

Message Posted:
17/10/2008 08:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 17 in Discussion

didn't you once describe it as a snake pit bored hw ???

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
17/10/2008 10:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 17 in Discussion

I wondered how long it would take you to comment on something to do with TBV Mickey! And yes is the answer - someone told me what people were calling it in the summer! Have a nice weekend Mickey

kenny b

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 00:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Stuart/Boredhousewife.

Whats funny is that Bev only lives about 2 mile away from me in the uk I met her whilst we were out in the TRNC in June we had a barbie around her pool area and I found that I used to work with her dad small world or what?

On another note I have heard from a number of owners that our forum sadly can be quite negative if I find that to be the case then I will very quickly revert back to Cyprus 44 which I find really informative and whilst you get negative postings on 44 they are very few and far between.

Long live Cyprus 44

kenny b

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 01:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Kenny b,

I also have been told that it is very negative, this is the reason I have been putting it off for so long..

My friends who are members, talked me into joining this time. As sometimes you can find out some interesting things..

Time will tell !! lol )

kenny b

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 02:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Stuart

I have been out 4 times this year and have seen our apartment develop from a hole in the ground into a place we now call our second home hopefully one day it will become our main home.I like many owners have been frustrated at times with a number of issues but overall I love the place and cant wait to get back out there the site is unrecognisable compared to last year and I have every confidence in the developer and our new committee members who I have met on a number of occasion's.I for one will remain positive about Turtle Bay Village.

Kenny b

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 03:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 17 in Discussion

Hi kenny b,

I go back out in four weeks, & i'm looking forward to it..

Yes.. a few things have made me a little angry at times, but i still love it !!..

Too many negatives make you feel down, but I have noticed that the same people seem to have issues, & want to let everyone know..

I'm Glad to see your happy

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 17 in Discussion

I'm afraid to say both of you are right - I think that's why some people are calling the owners forum a snake pit. Some things people are entitled to grumble about and even we have been unhappy about certain things but its when you hear it all the time it becomes a bit tiring. I do use this forum much more and the people are very helpful if you want to know anything. Kennyb - funny you should say that because a couple who also own at TBV live only a few miles away from us and they pop round for a cuppa nearly every week

slimboy62

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 17 in Discussion

I quite agree with Nicky - I have found the TBV forum can be very negative and it is depressing sometimes to read - It makes me wonder sometimes if we have done the right thing but then when I get there my spirits lift enormously and I love it!! I think everyone must make their own mind up and I could not agree more that this site is much more cheerful and informative - the only reason I can see for going on the TBV site is for updated information about the site which I have to say the developer/management team are slow in relaying to owners.

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 14:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 17 in Discussion

At the end of the day you will most proberbly notice it's the same small group of people who do all the mud flinging!!..

Well it's good to see our glasses are half full, and not half empty !!..

truffles808

Message Posted:
18/10/2008 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 17 in Discussion

I am a member on both sites and read them both with an open mind. I do contribute where I feel I need to. The TBV forum is useful to keep updated with your own site, which of course on a more widely accessed forum like this one, we could clog up a lot of space which is not necessary of interest to those who do not own on TBV or likewise with other complex's and their discussions. I know that some discussions on TBV can be negative, but I also do believe if it had not been for the TBV forum a lot of the problems on our complex would never of been addressed and has been the power behind the election for the new committee to represent us all to deal with these issues. Both forums have their place and I find them both of great use. Any TBV owner that are not members of the TBV forum, should join, then they can make their own minds up of the forum and maybe provide a breath of fresh air with new input. More the merrier...

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 00:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 17 in Discussion

Well hopfully we will get a look soon

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 02:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 17 in Discussion

keep pouring your hard earned money down the great drain of embezlement, if you don`t stand up for yourselves now when?? what will it take ehh?? an egg under the hat??

slimboy62

Message Posted:
19/10/2008 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 17 in Discussion

Truffles - I could not agree more - well said. Am 100% behind the new Committee and look forward to a happy life on TBV. We all have our moans at some point but must really stay positive - One day we will look back on these first few years and wonder what all the negativity was about I am sure. Every new thing has its teething problems and I am convinced we must be one the best sites in NC. Long live TBV.....

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.