North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Olive Press - Flat Green Bowling - Bar - Restaurant
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Olive Press - Flat Green Bowling - Bar - Restaurant

The Olive Press - Flat Green Bowling - Bar - Restaurant

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

leylandlad

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hello All

Just a reminder to everyone to register your details with us as soon as possible to be kept up to date with developments as the facility gets built. Please take a look at the web site http://www.olivepressbowlingcyprus.com and then input your details on the contact us page, I will then send you an email back to confirm I have received it.

We will of course be providing free help to all novices and intermediate and experienced bowlers are not only welcome to play but can also offer their assistance to the less experienced!!!!

As with most games, the basic rules are fairly simple. To get any better than that takes a little longer!!

We are of course going to offer a well stocked bar, fabulous food and also have regular live music and some fun evenings for everyone to enjoy (not just bowling members)!!

Look forward to hearing from you all in the very near future?

Thanks

Martin

Scoty

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 21:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

How much is a membership per year

TIA

shrimp

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I wish you well with your new venture, and will definately pop in to visit when we are next over, and to see Lilli and Guido there will be an extra bonus...........Best of luck..............

Lilli

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 22:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you shrimp, we look forward to that. Its a great adventure. I cant wait xxxx

leylandlad

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 23:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hello Scoty

Membership fees have not been finalised yet but are likely to be between £5 and £6 per week. This gives you access to the full size green 7 days of the week.

Please drop me a line via the contacts page then you will automatically get the updates.

Thanks

Martin

Also thanks to you shrimp. It is important to us that we stress it is not a members only facility and you do not need to bowl to come and join us.

Liz & Guido will be serving up some splendid food and of course everyone is welcome to come in for a coffee or a beer at their own free will !!

leylandlad

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 23:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

I should mention that will also include use of bowls and shoes if you do not have your own??

Scoty

Message Posted:
10/05/2011 23:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Tks for update. May have relatives coming over who are interested in playing. Will see nearer the time.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.