North Cyprus Tourist Board - want to buy cheap car
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > want to buy cheap car

want to buy cheap car

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

coconut

Message Posted:
19/05/2011 08:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi everyone

I've just moved here with my turkish husband from the Cook Islands. Like many new comers I find the price of vehicles very high and just don't have that kind of cash. If anyone is selling a small economical car at a low price (3000 stl) please let me know.

Thanks

rikiviv

Message Posted:
19/05/2011 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi we are selling a small car, it is economical and is in good condition with 3 years MOT left on it, tax expires on 31/1/2012, a good little runner, car is a light blue Nissan Sunny Saloon 1497 cc engine 1995 model, Air con and power steering, and is low tax due to being light weight vehicle, we bought it in February but are now selling as we have just found out that we are having a baby so moving back to UK.

If you wanted to view we can bring to you if you are close by or you can come to see us on Bufavento Village, which is near Catalkoy village, sorry I do not have a camera to upload pictures, we are looking for around 3k or any near sensible offer for cash, obviously we have all the correct paperwork log book etc.

You can mail me on rickiesiggins@hotmail.com or call 05488800504

Kind regards

Rick

scootex

Message Posted:
19/05/2011 11:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi .

I have a 2007 Hyundia getz 1.1 I want £6500 for it but I could do it with a deposit of £3500 and the balance monthly if that is of any interest to you please let me know and we can discuss further but please contact my email address rather than use this open forum

Regards

Phil

phil.chappell@hotmail.co.uk

tel 05428551176

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.