North Cyprus Tourist Board - Rugby in North Cyprus. Oak trees from acorns grow
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Rugby in North Cyprus. Oak trees from acorns grow

Rugby in North Cyprus. Oak trees from acorns grow

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

WarriorsRUFC

Message Posted:
19/05/2011 09:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Ozgur SOYKAN a young student is seeking to establish a third rugby club here in the TRNC.... The Famagusta Titans. He has a group of about twenty young men who are interested in learning the game but collectively all they have at present is enthusiasm and a desire to play.

Are there any forum members in the Famagusta area with a background in rugby who would be willing to give up a couple of hours a week to assist them with a bit of coaching? If so please contact Ozgur on 0533 842 6844 or a member of Guzelyurt & Lefke RUFC on 0533 875 7755.

Should Ozgur be successful in forming a team of players it would give rugby a great boost here in this country as well as extra games for rugby fans to attend. Good luck and best wishes to The Famagusta Titans.

Riddles

Message Posted:
19/05/2011 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Rugby Union or proper rugby?

WarriorsRUFC

Message Posted:
20/05/2011 10:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Riddles. Msg 2 I thought that there may have been a couple of clues for you in the opening post, however, if I have been vague then I stand corrected, the discipline is Rugby Union.

At the level that The Titans are coming into the sport I am sure they would be more than happy to have some coaching from anyone, including someone from a Rugby League background so as to be able to grasp the basics of ball handling and tackling. They could move on to the more technical aspects later with someone from a Rugby Union background.

I hope this helps to clarify things, if you have some free time please give Ozgur a call.

WarriorsRUFC

Message Posted:
21/05/2011 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Back to the top please.

Anyone out there with some free time who could help?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.