North Cyprus Tourist Board - Do we have any Psychiatrists in the this TRNC forum
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Do we have any Psychiatrists in the this TRNC forum

Do we have any Psychiatrists in the this TRNC forum

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

YFred

Message Posted:
24/05/2011 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I see my fascist friends have worked themselves into an ecstatic frenzy of political salivations again . Without taking any Ecstasy tablets.

First they voted no for the Anan plan where 50,000 settlers would have returned and now they are complaining that Bas Muhtar of North Nicosia is legalizing 200,000 settlers. I thank god nobody have revealed the plan for the said bash Muhtar to settle 1,000,000 settlers in the TRNC withing the next 5 years, otherwise they will be jumping off the Mono Dahtilo Mountainslike do dos

Apparently once Lord Kickingpoo has digested these news, he will be regurgitating his famous BBF plan one more time for the relevant parties to analyse and just comment at how fantastic a person he really is but only just slightly misunderstood. Apparently he promises to be not so nice.

My Dear Lord, whilst your waste product looks like chocolate to your fascist friends, do not forget to sprinkle hundreds and thousands over it. they will think it is real.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.