North Cyprus Tourist Board - When you need a pool technician and not just another pool cleaner
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > When you need a pool technician and not just another pool cleaner

When you need a pool technician and not just another pool cleaner

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

judyr

Message Posted:
24/05/2011 22:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I just want to share that we have recently been having some bad luck with our pool and on each occasion we have engaged the excellent services of Max. Firstly it was a broken filter lid that had been glued/bodged together by whom we understand to have been a pool cleaning company! In the end we needed a new filter because the existing one was beyond repair. Max sourced and fitted a new one and at a very reasonable cost. Then our pump went the other day! We called Max and he turned up the next day. Instead of suggesting to buy a new one Max took it away and repaired it, saving us in the region of £250. He has also given us some invaluable tips/advice in regard to the ongoing maintenance of our pool, including getting the electrics and pool lights to work, repairing and water proofing the gulley etc... If anyone needs any maintenance or repair work to their pool I would thoroughly recommend Max. 0533 844 7970

crofter

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 08:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi judyr......that is good news. Please can you pass on the name of his company for the benefit of everyone and is his office in Girne? If Max is not local how far is he willing to travel to deal with pool problems?

Thanks.

judyr

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 09:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hello yes. He is in Karaoglanoglu and is prepared to travel to wherever you are! He trades as Max Pools Tech. He also subcontracts to do such work for some of the well know companies here but to deal with him directly he can be contacted on 0533 844 79 70 or via email: maxpoolstech@yahoo.com

Some of the work he does:

Leak test and repairs

All electrical and pipework

Sand change

Tiling

Acid Wash

I am not on any kind of commission but just pleased to recommend someone who does a decent job for a good price for a change!

judyr

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Sorry, I made an error - Max can no longer be contated by email, only by phone.

lionel

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 21:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Be careful Judy .......Crofter and John bey ala peter & Sheila Hawkins are know for detecting unregistered companies ...too much info wanted ???They are in fact Pebbles and down to earth gardening related ..if he is not registered they will shop him...look at their past posts !!!i

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
27/05/2011 06:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Max is a London Turkish Cypriot and does not need a WP.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.