North Cyprus Tourist Board - ezic premier north Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ezic premier north Cyprus

ezic premier north Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

savvy

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Hi new to this site but just need to get a few things off my chest I have been promoting northern Cyprus for a long time now . Taking people over from England too see how nice a place it is. but I constantly get so angry when all the locals want to do is ripe people off .I went to ezic premier with my wife we ordered kebab meze for two The meat was dry the service forty toweriss After the bill came he charged me for two lots of meze for two 80.000 lira I told him there only two of us here his reply was that both of us had ordered it I had thought the meal was alott for two.As a waiter he knew there was two of us but still kept bringing the meze I paid and left If this is the way they treat me a turkish speaking man i hate to think what they do to tourist poverb the greedy man ends up with nothing take a leaf out of the way mainland turks treat tourist and STOP thinking short term you will only have your selfs to blame .Lets clean up the place stop parking were you want stop littering

batgirl

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 16:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Unfortunately this is the attitude of some retail outlets,we had "loyalty" cards with 10% discount for 3 years-they cancelled them after 1 result we didn,t go back again

if they are empty it,s not their fault it must be the tourists

there are still a lot of excellent places try the place near the main belidyere in Girne I think its called Beyadi lovely food and interested staff

Pugwash

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Ezic premier is not as good as it was, still are plenty of great places savvy

Stonehousepub

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Would'nt eat in Ezic if they paid me... Frozen fabricated food in an airport lounge atomosphere.

brother

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

This is all very worrying to read just before I'm due to visit. Not because I haven't been before - indeed I'm from NC.

The worrying thing is that there are STILL reports such as these - not withstanding the tarred brush splattering everyone (!).

I have a list of recommended eating places from this forum. The significant aspect of this list is that it was (I think) all for TC establishments. This presented a message for me in that, perhaps, the TR folks were providing the same type of food service in way that was not popular. So now I read that it may in fact be that one gets a more genuine service from the TR folks - and that I shouldn't really take any notice perhaps.

However, I have eated just the once at Ezic. The one along the main road in Girne. The food was no more interesting than in most fast-foof establishments. We were there with elderly TC relatives and that may have - shall we say -regulated- any level of extreme behaviour...

Woudl I go there again? Not my c

brother

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 17:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Ooops re my "...fast-foof establishments" : just finger trouble let me know if you are unable to work it out ;-)

Pugwash

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Plenty of nice local cheap food about, try Patina near Oscars it is great for Pide, Lamuchan, and kebabs, delivered free locally cheap and excellent food.

Smity

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 18:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Can only speak as i fond

been twice both times excellent ( one was last new years eve)

Toonie

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

As someone who likes a GOOD drink with my food and night out I find you have to cost the price of drink in with the quality of food .We think Ezics food is okay as such but the price of their drinks is a bit IFFY. All the Effes the last time we went ( October 2010) was on 33cl bottles at top prices with local Brandy at 8 Lira, result another lost customer.

steptoenoel

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 01:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

unfortunately back in the uk.we found the refurbished place beside the main car park in girne brilliant.kebeles excellent but pricey,the house fantastic if you not drink too much,and brekkie at bells pretty darn good.

Blackbird

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 01:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Re message 1...we have been coming over to North Cyprus for over 15 years now and probably had one or two bad meals, and we eat out every night. I would suggest that ezic premier was a mistake - there are loads of really good places to eat over there

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.