North Cyprus Tourist Board - [MAP] Free update for people who bought my "Road Map of TRNC"
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [MAP] Free update for people who bought my "Road Map of TRNC"

[MAP] Free update for people who bought my "Road Map of TRNC"

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Map

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
27/05/2011 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I've finished an update (added new roads, all beaches and other major details) of my "Road Map of Northern Cyprus". If you own the map this is a free update. You can download the file from a link I'll publish this week end. The password to unzip the downloaded will be the name of the most western village name (starting with an S) on the old map.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Version 1.0 of my map of Northern Cyprus consisted of TRNC-West printed on A3 paper and TRNC-East on the reverse side.

The new version 1.7.0 of the map (the TRNC now "in one piece", 90*45 cm) will not be available in print but only as a digital download.

This digital map of the TRNC (Northern Cyprus) shows roads (no logos or other disturbing advertising in the maps) and distances between towns and villages. The Girne bypass and International airport Ercan are located on the map. All border crossings are included.

In a special inset: all Turkish and former Greek village and town names (plus location in the grid on the map).

Updates (new roads, beaches, historic monuments and more) will be free to download for buyers of version 1.7.0.

The maps are easy to use at home (your computer), in a car (when printed) and on digital devices (GPS etc).

You'll find a sample if you follow the link below:

▶ [ http://is.gd/xCAzBU/keywords_trnc_map_170 ].

ajaney

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

is your map avvailable to purchase at your website?

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

@ msg 3, ajaney: Sorry, not yet. The final version 1.7.0 of the map will be uploaded in Holland (probably this Monday) and this part of my website will be maintained by a cartographer in Holland also. He'll upload all necessary details asap.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.