North Cyprus Tourist Board - astrology readings for love, relationships, birthcharts and portraits
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > astrology readings for love, relationships, birthcharts and portraits

astrology readings for love, relationships, birthcharts and portraits

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

denzilaman11

Message Posted:
29/05/2011 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

hello I am an astrologer to give readings in english. the readings can be that of birth horoscope which a portrait of a few inner planets and what signs they fall under including rising sign. there is also love horoscope which I do according to the planets positions in which houses, I can also do a portrait of the aspects made there, another readings I can do is between two people and how they relate according to the stars. one other reading I can also do is a short report of the aspects being made at the present and near future so for those planning for the now and then I could give great advice through the stars.

negativenick

Message Posted:
29/05/2011 17:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

you couldn't tell us when the monger's are going to get their deeds, could you ??

proger1

Message Posted:
29/05/2011 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

peryou could explain what a planeteary body thats light has allready been travelling for roughly 4.2 years at an absolute minimum (distance to the closest star, not including our sun) could ever have to do with telling the future, sorry does that come out as cynical

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.