North Cyprus Tourist Board - Congratulations to the Acapulco on a wonderful wedding and holiday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Congratulations to the Acapulco on a wonderful wedding and holiday

Congratulations to the Acapulco on a wonderful wedding and holiday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Book Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel

» Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel Website

spanna

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 13:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

My best friend was married at the Acapulco Hotel last Thursday and she and over 40 guests all stayed for between 4 and 10 days. I live here and they chose to come here on my recommendation - so I was, needless to say, anxious that it went well.

The Wedding (which was exceptionally priced) was held in the Amphitheatre on the beach and the reception was around the poolside. The entire day was absolutely spectacular. The staff were attentive and friendly, the food was exquisite, the decor and attention to detail was incredible. The whole wedding party were really bowled over by the amount of time effort and energy put in by the staff. Every guest, without exception, said how much they enjoyed their entire stay at the hotel - despite the current building going on - and there is even talk of a 'wedding reunion' back at the Acapulco next year.

So... I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU.

So often we read criticism on here so I wanted to make a point of congratulating the hotel.

christabella

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 18:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Spanna great to hear that you all had a fantastic time at the Acapulco. We are planning our wedding for next year and i was wondering if you have any contact details of whom to speak to regarding organising a wedding there. I have tried contacting them via their website but nearly two weeks later still havent had a reply. If you have an e-mail address for someone there could i please have it. Many thanks was very encouraged by your post.

CarrieRBag

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Try d.thwaites@acapulco.com.tr

She is Denise and I have never waited longer than 12 hours for a response. Good luck

flightholiday

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 18:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Christine Firstly congratulations - Msg 1 - why not contact Teresa a member of this board she is a coordinator who should have no problems helping you with your wedding, the Hotel Acapulco etc. http://www.weddingsnorthcyprus.com should take you there if it does not work try the link on our http://www.romanticturkeyandcyprus.co.uk web site

christabella

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Thank you CarrieRBag i will try cantacting them. Many thanks

christabella

Message Posted:
08/06/2011 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Hi flightholiday thank you for the links i have been in touch with some of the wedding planners but on reflection we have decided we wanted to plan our own wedding.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.