North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC - SCAM, Beware this is Serious
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC - SCAM, Beware this is Serious

TRNC - SCAM, Beware this is Serious

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

KibBay

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 13:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Lemar for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic... Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.. It really could happen, you could be a victim too.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good- looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their large, firm young breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look, especially with all the rain we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked and start kissing each other! ..... Continued,,,,

KibBay

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 13:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, but, and this is where the scam occurs, whilst you are distracted, the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, and 29th. Also July 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

ORIGINAL SOURCE

http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus26804.html

negativenick

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 13:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

i feel a Dutch "cut and paste" comment coming....

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

@ msg 3, NN: No way. I stick to my (onesided) truce or better my proposal for a truce with you...

P.S. I can't help - can I? - it that we all could read this post on C44 already on March 26, 2009...

negativenick

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 14:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

mess 4 - sod off you fool............

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

msge 1

Absolutely traumatic event and that it has happened so many times to you. You have my sympathy

I truly hope it happens to me, no sorry I meant never happens

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.