North Cyprus Tourist Board - Korenium Golf Soul Train Special
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Korenium Golf Soul Train Special

Korenium Golf Soul Train Special

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Golf Holiday in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Tomorrow, the Soul Train (Radio Bayrak International, 87.8 or 105FM), comprises of requests made by my golfing colleagues, members of the Korenium Golf Club. And what great tracks they have selected. Playlist includes :- A Girl Like You (EDWYN COLLINS), Road Runner (JUNIOR WALKER & The ALL STARS), Reach Out I'll Be There (FOUR TOPS), What Kind Of Lady (DEE DEE SHARP), A Li' Lovin' Sometimes (ALEXANDER PATTERN), You Just Don't Know (CHUBBY CHECKER), For Once In My Life (STEVIE WONDER), Stars (SIMPLY RED), It's A Mans Mans Mans World (JAMES BROWN), What Becomes Of The Brockenhearted (JIMMY RUFFIN), Ring My Bell (ANITA WARD), What's Going On (MARVIN GAYE), Gimme Some Lovin' (SPENCER DAVIS BAND), Shotgun (JUNIOR WALKER & The ALL STARS), That Lady (ISLEY BROTHERS), Son Of A Preacher Man (DUSTY SPRINGFIELD), Ball Of Confusion (TEMPTATIONS), How Long (ACE).

More good news for all Motown Fans, Friday 24th June at the Ravine, Motown Disco night with yours truly & DJ Mike for 112. Details La

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/06/2011 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

''Brilliant''

Riddles

Message Posted:
11/06/2011 14:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I remember the Melody Maker review for 'Reach Out...' in 1967 ...it simply said (or thereabouts) ..."Go into your record shop, look at the shelves, see the disc with the helo floating above it ..BUY IT!"

Wise words!!

CG I'm going onto Porretta Soul Festival, Italy at end of July. I'm going to record some interviews and 'idents' for my radio show back home ...any good for yours? The line-up includes Swamp Dog, William Bell, Spencer and Percy Wiggins and Sugar Pie Desanto.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
20/06/2011 18:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Russell, sounds good to me, it would be very interesting to hear what William Bell has to say. In my eyes a 'Stax Soul Legend'. 'Happy' was one of the first Northern Soul records I owned. Max...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.