North Cyprus Tourist Board - crystal bay breeze
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > crystal bay breeze

crystal bay breeze

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

david2

Message Posted:
25/09/2007 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

plots 1 and 2

Roof problems,water penetration, delays, extra costs.

Quick for money slow to react.

The biggest problem is additional works and changes from the original specification. Our main beef has always been the appearance of the villa which has been changed substantially from the original concept apparently due to planning regs which I find hard to believe. The other seems to be evergreen listen, agree but do nothing. I suspect that the hope is that we will give up and except the position. There is no way that the property will be ready on schedule now that the builders have been sacked. Let us hope that the new gang will be better equipped to deal with problems.I really have lost all faith in Evergreen especially in respect of some of their staff. One can however live in hope.

CBay1Day

Message Posted:
27/09/2007 04:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

I have the same problem on Crystal Bay Phase 1.

Has anyone on Crystal Bay Phase 1, Phase 2 or Pearl Bay received any information from Evergreen on the additional costs for landscaping, pool furniture etc.

I believe that most of the villas on these sites are past their completion dates and are into late delivery payment penalties. Has anyone made progress or had any success in reaching an agreement with Evergreen on payment penalties?

I do not understand why Evergreen have removed all trace of Crystal Bay P1 & P2 from their web site.... but then I have never understood Evergreen's logic.

breezyboy

Message Posted:
27/09/2007 13:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Hi David2

We have plot 7 which I think is behind you , the one with the tree. I am in contact with two other guys, one of whom is inTRNC now. He is of Turkish Cypriot origin and hopefully may find out something from any builders being able to speak Turkish. My surveyor was there 2 weeks ago and the new builders on site for sept 3rd promised by Nurten had not materialised.

My contact date was up in June, what was yours?

Evergreen have stopped talking to me directly because I used upper case red letters to ask when they were going to tell me the truth. I have taken advise on sueing for breach of contract and am considering this now.

If you would like to e-mail me on erodgers@hauckuk.com we can exchange information with the other two.

With regards to CBay1Day's observation re the website I noticed Breeze has also disappeared from Construction Update as well.

Regards

Breezyboy

david2

Message Posted:
30/09/2007 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Hi

Have tried to Email you but no response.

Perhaps I have the wrong address or may be you are in cyprus trying to make sense of the current position?

breezyboy

Message Posted:
01/10/2007 16:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Hi,

No, I am still in the UK trying to make sense!!

Strangely another guy not on Breeze used the above e-mail and contacted me.

Just to try again it is

erodgers@hauckuk.com

or try

erwinrodgers@aol.com

the latter doesnt get checked every day but the former goes through to my blackberry day and night (unfortunately sometimes! )

Regards

Erwin

david2

Message Posted:
07/10/2007 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

I have tried to contact you on both Email addresses but do not seem to get in contact. Am I doing something wrong?

david2

Message Posted:
07/10/2007 17:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

I have tried to contact you on both Email addresses but do not seem to get in contact. Am I doing something wrong?

breezyboy

Message Posted:
10/10/2007 15:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Hi David,

Cannot think what is going wrong as both e-mails are correct and I haven't received anything. If you post youre-mail here I will send you one and you can see then what mine is and reply.

Frank and Osman are interested to share information and both have been to TRNC recently. A consolidated front from 50% of the developement would be forceful with the average developer but.....

Regards

Erwin

IsOglu

Message Posted:
17/10/2007 03:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

back to the top any more buyers on crystal bay breeze at all?

suntanman

Message Posted:
30/10/2007 14:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Don't know whether you have noticed, but there are now at last half a dozen threads on this forum relating to Crystal Bay owners, and mesages are getting rather jumbled up, so I have set up a forum on msn with headings for each particular project to try and simplify contact between ourselves. If you are interested please spread the word, the more members the better.

I am not trying to influence which site people wish to make contact on, but thought it would be easier if we had access to ALL the Evergreen projects for discussions and feedback in one place.

The option/choice is there.

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

breezyboy

Message Posted:
06/11/2007 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Hi

Just another try at finding the four other owners on Breeze. We now have four of the eight and would like to all get together.

Regards

Breezyboy

shellbell

Message Posted:
07/11/2007 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

I've just been sent details of Crystal Bay Breeze 3 & 2 resales on Crystal Bay Beach.

Thought I'd look it up, as waiting for details of developer etc. Seems they arn't great! Oh well back to the drawing board!??

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.