North Cyprus Tourist Board - Does anyone need Swimming Pool Plastic Grills ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Does anyone need Swimming Pool Plastic Grills ?

Does anyone need Swimming Pool Plastic Grills ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

deputydawg

Message Posted:
12/06/2011 21:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I have changed my gulley plastic grills for a more robust type in anticipation of the arrival of our Summer visitors. I am left with several metres of the old style ones, some new, and some part used but serviceable. They are the basic white, single socket, 24 cm width, 1.5 cm depth, with treads this pattern "OOOO" on one side and "III - III - III -" on the other side. Probably more suitable for spares for a 10m x 5m, or bigger, pool, than most 8m X 4m pools. If anyone thinks they can make use of these please telephone me, 0533 846 2762. I do not need anything for them but if somebody finds that they make good spare parts for them it would be nice if they gave a small donation to Johnny Lee for Ismail.

PS. It is a good idea to limit your visitors to 18stone max in weight per person if you wish plastic to survive and keep water in your pool !

0maintenance

Message Posted:
12/06/2011 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Deputydawg.

Your new gulley plastic grills should last alot longer now you are chlorine free in your pool,no more chlorine to rot the grills.

Happy chlorine free swimming DD

http://www.zerochlor.co.uk

moxie

Message Posted:
12/06/2011 23:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

nice gesture Brian

deputydawg

Message Posted:
13/06/2011 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

David/Amanda/Linda. Thanks for the interest. Soon had a telephone call and the surplus grills have gone to another pool where the owner is interested in changing to Zerochlor ! I need you to further diversify your products by making available a slippery substance to be applied to patio tiles, something like "Zerogrip". When fat arsed visitors have demolished the poolside plastic loungers they will not be able to stomp on the new plastic grills as they attempt to dive in the pool as "Zerogrip" will put them onto their backs and into the pool like the maiden launch of a ship ! (I wish !)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.