North Cyprus Tourist Board - english tv package - raid --
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > english tv package - raid --

english tv package - raid --

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 48 in Discussion

http://www.philenews.com/el-gr/%CE%95%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%AE%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%82-%CE%9A%CF%8D%CF%80%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%82/22/71159

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:14 a.m.

Circuit illegal for foreign television signals dismantled the police station

Nicosia: The arrest under warrant, a 49chronou from Limassol, which is deposited in the police admitted the illegal resale of the television signal subscriber channel British SKY, BFBS (British Force Base Station) and Nova Greece, went to Police in a coordinated operation, which began Tuesday at 9 am and ended late in the afternoon.

The arrested will arrive today before the Limassol District Court to seek the further detention to facilitate investigations.

Simultaneously, an arrest warrant in connection with the case against chronou also from Limassol, who is wanted.

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 48 in Discussion

It said police spokesman, Michael Katsounotos in the business, planning for which began four months ago, members of the Cyprus Police, accompanied by five foreign experts and technicians in particular Directors channel SKY, BFBS, Nova Greece and the company's satellite IRDETO coding purposes technological support.

He said that according to the company under court orders, surveyed a total of three premises from which received various items such as laptop computers, data storage devices (USB), Core Servers (Servers), received for further scientific and forensic examinations.

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 48 in Discussion

He said that according to the company under court orders, surveyed a total of three premises from which received various items such as laptop computers, data storage devices (USB), Core Servers (Servers), received for further scientific and forensic examinations.

Mr. Katsounotos said that''this is a great success because of the Cyprus Police with the cooperation of the affected, methodically, professionalism and complete confidentiality brought to a successful completion of their mission,''adding that the estimate is that there is'' the activity of the suspects was a long time if you consider that offered to sell subscriptions of the television signal at three, six and twelve months for the amount of 55, 89 and 155 euros respectively, without the authorization of the beneficiaries.''

Headquarters in collaboration with the Department of Investigation Command, the Forensic L

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 48 in Discussion

ccording to Mr. Katsounotou the planning of the operation began four months ago and ended yesterday after the information was submitted to the Office for Combating Money Intellectual Property in cooperation with representatives of the British SKY subscription channels and BFBS (British Force Base Station) and Nova Greece on the basis of which was found on the web site through which it offered for sale by its subscription services by an unauthorized person.

He noted that the offenses were committed in unknown at this stage d

Washerman

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 48 in Discussion

Oh good, we haven't had a good satellite TV debate for ages - just got to wait for the antagonists to line up and away we go..................................

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 48 in Discussion

message 1

Good on you stewart.

This message is sent to you bye amanda. Davids friend in the north.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 48 in Discussion

i wonder if this effects DOPI here in the north side?

Well they all thought i was mad when i got OSN,best deal ive ever spent my money on.

I see SKY was also involved,stewart,if your out there,get in contact with the goverment in the north side,get rid of all these huge 4.2m eye sore dishes that are used for recieving sky sat TV,the sooner the better,its looking like jordrell bank over here.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 48 in Discussion

And when you first joined the forum,they all said you was a crank.you was not real,i can remember,ooopsss.some will be eating huge portions of humble pie tonight

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 48 in Discussion

Well Sigma, have just announced it was the 3rd biggest server found on Cyprus.

The fun doesn't stop there....... names addresses, phone numbers, emails.....

How much and when.....

bfbs_tv

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 48 in Discussion

h**p://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=el&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sigmalive.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2F392651

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 48 in Discussion

bfbs_tv firstly congrats re the action in the RoC, looks like quite a sucsess for you.

Secondly I wondered if you might share your views on a related subject that is oft discussed on this forums. I realise it is not directly related to your role with bfbs but your position would certainly give a good insight I am sure.

Could you share your views on 'grey import' sat TV services. That is services being sold in a region they are not licsensed for ? Would sat providers and content owners persue such services with the same vigour as pure 'stolen' services or not ? Would such action if any was taken be more likely to be taken against 'companies' reselling such services than indivduals? How much risk would you say there is to a consumer of using such a 'grey imported' service vs a pure stolen one ?

As I say I realise this is not directly related to your role in bfbs but I would certainly welcome your views and I think others would too, if you could find the time. Thanks

Washerman

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 48 in Discussion

Yes bfbs_tv - I notice that Sky representatives were involved, were they just interested in card-sharing pirating or, people who receive Sky TV on big dishes in Cyprus - outside the official viewing area ?

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 48 in Discussion

The man was making alot of money.

'' From the hitherto analyses of evidence '', said Mr Katsoynwtos, '' it appears that, at least for the person who was in the Court, which corresponded to the customers had a total number of 1,500 persons and from receipts, at least of what were in subscriptions, it seems that from 15 October 2010 up to and including 14 May 2011 has collected the amount of EUR 103500. ''

i bet its hot in that cell over south

Washerman

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 48 in Discussion

While we're at it, why don't we include people who are using a UK VPN and watching live BBC on iPlayer (outside the UK - the permitted area) and who have not paid their UK TV Licence - is that a criminal offence ?

Washerman

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 48 in Discussion

If someone was offering a Free VPN to enable people outside the official viewing area (without a UK TV Licence) to watch live BBC on iPlayer - would 'he' be guilty of aiding and abetting those people to commit a criminal offence ?

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 48 in Discussion

I am sure that I read on another sat thread that Mark had just installed another SKY system in the South so I hope he was not caught up in the raids.

One interesting fact is that all of the installers of legit sat systems in the South have gotten together to act in getting rid of those that install illegal systems. That is information I have straight from the 'horses mouth'.

Erolz

I used to have a lot of respect for your unbiased postings but your posting 11 on this thread has more than proved to me that you have connections with Mark. To me that posting looks like an intended act of retribution.

AJ

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 20:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 48 in Discussion

Aj you are entitled to your own view. I have detailed openly and honestly exactly what my 'connections' to mark are on this forum. If you want I'll search out the thread. Its all 100% the truth and totaly transparent, unlike so many here.

The questions I ask are entirely valid as far as I am concerned. I asked bfbs_tv views because he clearly has experience in these matters. I hope he gives his views if and when he has time. It IS a fact that the OSN service sold here are not 'lisenced', as are the sky ones. You may think saying that is somehow unfair or biased, but it remains a fact none the less. I personally do not know what these means for users and suppliers of such service, hence my questions.

I could ask you AJ what your 'connections' are with washerman, but to be honest I dont really care. Although I have totaly and honestly described in detail my 'connection' to MM when challenged to do so, I do not ask the same in return.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 48 in Discussion

Here is the thread AJ

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/65163.asp

my posts 161,162

Would you AJ give such a full and honest account of your 'connection' to washerman I wonder ?

Also AJ how would you respond if I said to you "AJ, I know who you are, your an old school mate of washermans" despite any connection to reality ?

Roomy

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 20:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 48 in Discussion

Heaven forbid erolz knows Mark and wait for it....sides with him on the sat debate Hahahahahahahahaha...what intrigue...

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 20:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 48 in Discussion

oh and msg 165 and 167 - I did say it was a full and detailed account.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 48 in Discussion

And actualy roomy I do not side with MM on all aspects of the sat debate which would be clear if people read what I wrote rather than saw what they wanted to see.

I agree with MM that the sale of OSN here is not sanctioned by OSN, that they can not sanction such sales because the deals they do with content owners forbids them for selling their service here either directly or through agents. I agree with that because it is patently true.

Where I diverge from MM on the issue is what this means for users and suppliers of such a service in the TRNC. MM has very clear views on such things. I just do not know what the risks are for users and retailers of such service, hence my questions in this thread, that apparently make it clear to AJ that I am 'connected' to MM.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 48 in Discussion

erolz

I may be thick but I still do have a little bit of grey matter left. And I would suggest that you already know the answers to the questions you are asking in posting 11 which is why I look at the posting as you trying to draw attention (lust like Mark has done previously to another business) to the 'authorities' of a business in the TRNC that is perfectly legit under TRNC government law. My connections to Paul and previously maligned legal TRNC businesses are that I have met both business owners so that I could try to understand what Mark was trying to do to them. I have also met with a legal sat installer from the South so I have based my perceptions on information supplied to me.

Please do not treat me as an idiot.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 48 in Discussion

AJ I treat you the same as every poster and certainly not as an idiot. I do not know what connection you have to washerman, nor as I have said before do I care. As I have said I have already given a totaly full and frank and detailed explaination of my 'connection' to MM. It is absolutely the truth, with nothing hidden, because that is the way I always post. Whilst I maintain such a way of posting I do not demand it of others.

Washermans business is I am sure entirely legit as a business within TRNC law. I have never suggested otherwise. However it DOES resell a service that is not lisensed to be sold here. That is just absolute FACT. I do not know what this means for users of such a service but I can see that it MIGHT have an impact. I have no interest in 'reporting' any person or compnay to anyone. I DO have an interest in gaining the best information I can for myself and others. You see whatever you want AJ.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 48 in Discussion

erolz

' I do not know what this means for users of such a service'

Now I am beginning to think that you are short of a few brain cells.

You know perfectly well what scenarios are possible. Are you seriously telling me you do not?

Or do you want me to tell you what Mark tried to do to DOPI (still in business by the way)

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 48 in Discussion

AJ dopi is a totaly different senario. DOPI was and is a system based on card sharing, that is theft of content, with neither the sat compnay (be it sky, osn or whoever) reciveing any revnue from the user of that service and thus by extension neither the content owners. The risk of such systems is high because everyone has an interest in stopping such services , the sat providers and the content owners. It might seem they are 'safe' because they operate in the TRNC but delivery of their system requires they buy and use services outside the TRNC and these are the services that sat providers and content owners can target to stop such services.

The reselling of OSN and Sky (ignoring recent EU ruling complications) is VERY different. In these cases the sat providers have MUCH less interest in stopping such services, because they get revenue from them, unlike dopi where they do not. However the delas sky or OSN have signed with content owners [cont]

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 48 in Discussion

are expl;icitly for rights to sell access to that content in specific regions only. So they may have an interest in stopping such breaches and the sat providers would I assume have to pay some regardfs to this. Also the sat providers that have paid for rights to sell access to content in the TRNC, like digiturk, may get upset about loosing sales to OSN, when OSN has not paid for rights to sell access to that content in the TRNC and they have. What I do NOT know is to what degree sat providers and content owenrs worry about such grey services.

It is clear and obvious they will aggressively do all they can to stop the pure 'theft' based services (card sharing ones where no revenu accrues to anyone but the people running that service), as we see with the bfbs raid detailed above. What I do NOT know is how they regard these other types of servies and it is exactly that , that I have asked bfbs poster his views on. [cont]

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 48 in Discussion

Let me just finsih by saying I have no 'moral' position on any of this. My interest is getting the best information so indivduals can make their own best informed decisions and nothing more. The TRNC legal DVD shops here all steal content with no revenue going back to the content owners. However with these services being in the TRNC DOES offer 'protection' for both the compnaies here doing this and those that buy such disks. The chances of a buyer of such a disk here ever loosing out because of the illegal nature of such disks is in my view next to zero. With the sat services this is NOT the case, be they straight theft based services like dopi, or 'grey import' ones like sky and OSN here. It is NOT the case because they ALL rely on elements outside the control and jusrisdiction of the TRNC and it is these elements that could be targeted by content onwers and sat providers to stop such services.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 48 in Discussion

Oh and for the record I have nothing against dopi. In fact I 'helped' the guy who set iy up, before it was up and running as a commercial service here. I 'helped' in that somone had passed my name onto him as somone who was an 'agent' for Bentley Walker sat systems, that charged NO mark up on the 'agent' prices. He did buy and test one of the bentley walker systems with me as the agent for that service, though I made no money from doing so for the record. As it turned out the sat system was not suitable for his needs and he soon stopped using the service. I understood what he was doing, was quite intrigued , it was a 'clever' system. He did talk to me about reselling the service for him to english speaking TRNC customer but I was not and am not interested in such. As much as I have nothing against DOPI, I DO believe that the users of such a system should be able to chose to buy and use it KNOWING what it is and what the risks are with it as best they can be established.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 48 in Discussion

As we are talking about ME.. let's get the facts EXACTLY correct - eh, AJ ?

I warned folk that Uran / Dopi's service was illegal - as was card sharing - selling a collection of genuine packages - many times over.

You were amongst the 'defenders' of such a biz.. stating it wasn't 'illegal' in 'TRNC' ... that doesn't say much by the way - if you think about it.. it IS saying come to 'TRNC' and resell stolen property with impunity...

You asked me to lay off the Dopi guy as he was a 'family man'...

I explained that - at the time I was still a shareholder and Director of a company SELLING a legit TV service and that I was a member of an anti-piracy committee and I assured members that Dopi would not be able to fulfil their promises..

You banned me - THREE times - telling members that I was "anti 'TRNC' businesses / or suggesting 'support' for a particular one..

Dopi - as prophesied - had problems showing the world cup, lost Showtime and went VERY quiet ( cont)

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 48 in Discussion

Erolz

Answer my simple question:

Are you aware of the possible consequences/scenarios with using either Dopi or OSN in the TRNC.

If you say you are not then I will call you a liar.

Hence why I questioned your posting.

There is one common denominator in this whole situation and it does not matter whether it is card sharing/reception of unlicensed transmissions or whatever, there is documented evidence (even more to come) that a certain person has only got his his own business interests at heart and sod anyone else including the customers of the businesses that he is trying to ruin.

If you want to make this a major issue then give me time and I will quite happily present the evidence to show exactly what is going on.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 48 in Discussion

I believed and still believe that for DOPI and I believe it for 'grey services' like ONS and SKY sold here as well. Hence my queston to bfbs, which you seem to think is 'proof' that I am 'connected' to MM, even though I fully detailed my 'connection' long before your post. My interest in that customers can make their own decision based on the best possible information and understanding of what it is they are buying and what risks if any there is in such a purchase. Believe that or not as you like AJ but as all that I post here, it is the plain ans simple truth, nothing more and nothing less.

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 48 in Discussion

Here we go again. OK AJ once more straight and hojnest and full answers to your questions, even though such is clearly not a two way street.

AJ question "Are you aware of the possible consequences/scenarios with using either Dopi or OSN in the TRNC."

I am aware of POSSIBLE consequences. I do NOT KNOW how much risk is involved with grey import services. I do know that the risk with pure theft ones is considerable. Wouls you like me to dig out the MANY previous posts where I have said exactly this same thing ? That the question is one of 'how much risk' is there in each typre of service, for I have done so MANY times before.

Call me what you like AJ.

For the record its POSSIBLE that the TRNC will renuify with the RoC and that digiturk will decide it does not have rights to sell services in a renuinted CYprus and all digiturk customers will get cut off without compensation. THis is possible but pretty dam unlikely. Therefore LOW risk.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 48 in Discussion

I told members that they would have to move their sat tv seervice and they did - they're having to move AGAIN - as I foretold.... I explained why .. using EU based bids to decrypt pirated channels was a STUPID thing to do...

Did I 'aid' Nova Cyprus and DigiTurk - fellow Iredto ( encryption method ) partners - of COURSE - we were protection our biz from THIEVES. We paid for the TV broadcast rights and clients pay us... we don't want the Urans / Dopis of this world stealing OUR revenue..

Uran / Dopi then announced they would 'offer' BFBS and I have no involvement in this operation - I am not involved in TV broadcast..

Certain members gave BFBS_tv the same 'reception' I got - simply for advising that this method of viewing would be unlikely to last.

In simple terms - I knew that Uran / Dopi would always have problems.. but I didn't actively HELP - by obtaining a receiver - until you banned me....

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 48 in Discussion

AJ you say "there is documented evidence (even more to come) that a certain person has only got his his own business interests at heart and sod anyone else including the customers of the businesses that he is trying to ruin."

This MAY be the case but that person is NOT me. The point for me is AJ is you appreantly think I am trying to manipulate the truth and people, knowing this to be the case because of some 'connection' to MM. Now whilst others can not know if this is the case or not I KNOW absolutley 100% that it is NOT the case. So when I KNOW how wrong you can be about this, it makes me sceptical about how accurate your original claim quoted above is.

For me even if MM is 'reporting' illegal services and doing all he can to shut them down in the TRNC, for his own commercial benefit it does not change the REALITY that these servicves are by defination risky for those that use them. My ONLY interest is that those who buy them can do so with the best information possible.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 48 in Discussion

Erolz.

I wish you could of been in the office today when some customers came in,they got onto the subject of davids animations,they really did almost wet there pants when talking about it,they where laughing so much @ the thought of 6ms contacting harold so quickly asking him to remove a post which took people to youtube,

He said it was libel,david laughed so much he was in pain,what he did say was this,if 6ms thinks its libel,get it on in any which way he wishes,court,or any other way he thinks he may be able to prove libel,in fact i can hear him in my ears now still howling @ the thought of 6ms asking harold to remove the animation link,strange though,he has not asked proger1 to remove it,i wonder why,anyway its only had 100 or so hits @ the moment,as im typing i suppose david is making yet another animation but with real photos this time,this i have got to see,i think it shows some greek guy called erolz in the animation,im sure he will post the link shortly once finished cont

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 48 in Discussion

re 33

>>using EU based bids to decrypt pirated channels was a STUPID thing to do... <<

That should read EU base 'birds' as in broadcast satellites..

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 48 in Discussion

It was great to see the shoes on the other feet and 6ms running around like a chicken with no head crying and shouting,awwww some one please take the link off cyp44

Its strange isnt it when the worm turns,just the same as with his VPN, ouch,whats going to happen if some one downloads some thing more sinister than a normal movie,ouchh

Happy days ahead i suppose, lets all watch this space.

Theres an old saying in england erolz.

What goes around come around,i think thats how they say it? or should that of been said to 6ms

erolz. theres those smilieys again do you remember them from the other evening?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 48 in Discussion

re msg 30, AJ

>>There is one common denominator in this whole situation and it does not matter whether it is card sharing/reception of unlicensed transmissions or whatever, there is documented evidence (even more to come) that a certain person has only got his his own business interests at heart and sod anyone else including the customers of the businesses that he is trying to ruin. <<

It is clear you mean ME... and I await your 'evidence'.... )))

@ Erolz - or anyone one wanting FACTS..

SKY / OSN / AD TV are sat tv services that do NOT have TV rights to broadcast in Cyprus - so *any one* selling the kit - with subscriptions - CANNOT guarantee continuity..

The WORST thing that a 'seller' can do is claim to be "official"... or to make guarantees they can't fulfil ...

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 48 in Discussion

re 37.. 'zeroclue'

>>It was great to see the shoes on the other feet and 6ms running around like a chicken with no head crying and shouting,awwww some one please take the link off cyp44 <<

Would that be a link to a libellous vid on youtube ?

OF COURSE it was removed..

>>What goes around come around,i think thats how they say it? or should that of been said to 6ms<<

Gosh, I'm excited ... Apprentice time ..

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 48 in Discussion

was it?

libellous in whos words?

erolz

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 48 in Discussion

0maintenance said ",i think it shows some greek guy called erolz in the animation,im sure he will post the link shortly once finished"

Look forward too it, but if the humour content is as piss poor as the one above then it will be a disapointment no doubt. On the strength of what I have seen so far I would suggest neither you or david or 'she' who has not said 'she' works for zero chlor or amanda or any of you give up the day job. I like a good satirical video, have made a few myself in my time even.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 23:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 48 in Discussion

PS.

Hope he gets his VPN sorted out

Good nite Erolzzz

Roomy

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 48 in Discussion

That link is hilarious

andre514

Message Posted:
16/06/2011

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 48 in Discussion

'ang about, I thought north cyprus was "the" place for crime and corruption

but now there is a second hoo-har in three years about pirated tv in the "south"!

next thing you know, many of their ex-pats will be denied deeds they paid for,

despite promises ...while the locals must rub shoulders with 100,000 foreigners

on the question of multi-channel bfbs, you are virtually to be shot at dawn if a

sqaddie gives you a viewing card, a very poor show since it is the british public

who pays for the service in the first place:

I suppose they would say it is to do with copyright or something

you can get bfbs radio 2 from dhekelia (spelling check?) in the east of the province

on 95.3 fm which is a good channel derived from various sources:

(not "is it raining in tokyo?" as "it is expected to reach thirtyseven at camp bastion")

erolz

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 00:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 48 in Discussion

Anyway AJ I am gonna try and keep out of these 'sat service' posts for now, though I can not promise anything and if I see outreagous BS being passed off as 'fact' whoever says it and whoever challening it seems to 'support' or not, I almost certainly will jump in , that is just the way I am.

For the record. My interest AJ is that people can make their decisions based on the best possible information. You argument seems to be that MM has caused problems for users and providers of services like Dopi and may do yet again for other servies like washermans OSN service. If you believe that this is true then you are saying yourself that such services ARE risky, which is exactly the kind of info I think potential buyers SHOULD have when making purchasing decisions. If there is no risk then it would not matter what MM may or may not have done re reporting them would it ? I would like to see solid independant views on the degree of risk for grey services, hence my question. NN

swyflot

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 08:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 48 in Discussion

I remember about two years ago,all of the special BFPS sky cards were replaced in Cyprus because someone allowed their card to be used illegally,

Sky said that if it was repeated,then they would consider cancelling the discounted BFPS scheme worldwide

Chegwin

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 08:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 48 in Discussion

This is better than the smell of napalm in the morning.

Keep going guys.

deputydawg

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 48 in Discussion

Because there are so many businesses involved in TV broadcasting the content of the programmes are, in the main, toxic to the brain, bilge, and most of it is regurgitated time and time again year in and year out. It would be an act of compassion for the viewers if the vast majority of this business implodes in the biggest court case, with the largest number of defendants, in history but, I think some smart arses would want to make money by televising such a trial. The pirates should be made to walk the plank and drown without the comfort of clutching a legal aid certificate.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.