North Cyprus Tourist Board - Children's Summer School ...Yaz Okulu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Children's Summer School ...Yaz Okulu

Children's Summer School ...Yaz Okulu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

Hideaway

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 17:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I have seen a bus ferrying children to a summer school Yaz Okulu which advertises lots of activities painting swimming etc I can't seem to obtain any info on the internet or locally about it....Does anyone have a child who is attending or know anything about it, contact tel no or other details as I have a rather bored 5 year old little boy staying with me for the next couple of months who would love to attend..... he speaks Turkish, English and Welsh so I am sure he would fit in. I would be most grateful for any info.

susief

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

GAU have a summer school I believe but not sure of the details. My nearly 5 year old son goes to Colourland in Zeytinlik and is going to their summer school which starts this Monday. They do trips out (castle, harbour, bowling, beach and swimming pool) plus lots of fun and games at the school including water fights, bouncy castle, sports etc... They have English and Turkish speaking staff and children and all meals are provided. For more info you can call Begun on 0542 850 2292

Hideaway

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Susief, thank you so much for your posting I tried calling Begun however the phone no you provided was switched off I will try again in the morning. Just out of interest have you any idea of the costs?

mahdel

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 21:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

There's one at METU as well

susief

Message Posted:
16/06/2011 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Hideaway, try again in the morning as Begun has probably switched the phone off after finishing work - you could also try the school's landline on 0392 8160418. I'm not sure of the fees as my son goes full time all year so we carry on paying the monthly fees. I will ask in the morning for day and week rates and post my findings.

susief

Message Posted:
17/06/2011 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

I've asked the school this morning and the fees are TL27.50 for half a day (7.30am - 1pm) or TL32.50 for the full day (7.30am - 6pm). Obviously they don't have to go that early or stay that late - I normally drop my son off at about 8am and pick him up at about 4.30pm. The price includes breakfast and lunch and usually they have a morning and afternoon snack too. There may be extra charges if they're going on trips or taking them swimming but it's rarely more than 10tl extra which is normally for the coach or for lunch out - the trips aren't compulsory but most of the children do go on them. The weekly schedules (all in Turkish I'm afraid!) can be collected from the school.

Hope that's of some help!

Hideaway

Message Posted:
19/06/2011 18:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you all very much for your help. We have made arrangements to visit the GAU one on Monday because they provide a transport service as we do not have a car.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.