North Cyprus Tourist Board - **hi im looking for some help as im new to this**
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > **hi im looking for some help as im new to this**

**hi im looking for some help as im new to this**

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mel12

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

i am a single girl that wants to move to paphos where its more alive for work.

i have tryed to contact and search lots of websites for this and i dont no where else to look.

would anybody no how i can look ito this to find work out there?

i have never been before just people say its a very nice place and it would be good for me there.

please help me

im desperate.

thankyou

Pugwash

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

This is not the right site for Paphos mel this is for the North of Cyprus, keep looking.

kezspot

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

try anglo cyprus forum , larnaca/limasol/paphos based, has a section on employment.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

mel12/Msg 1: Believe it - it's more 'alive' for everything!

Here in TRNC, you'd be unlikely to get a work permit and if you try to work illegally and get caught, the consequences can be most unpleasant.

Just be extra careful that the Greek Cypriots don't take advantage of you - because, believe it [again!] they'll try to.

Just do your own thing, but NEVER be fooled by the Cypriot declaring his undieing love for you and go and marry him, because believe it [again & again!] it always ends in tears For YOU.

Why do you think that the British Army & Airforce issued little booklets to ALL arriving married personnel, or those with daughters, warning them NEVER to get emotionally involved with Cypriots - they must have had a very sound reason, based on long experience, mustn't they?

Of course, please act as you see fit - you will - but NEVER FORGET THIS SOUND ADVICE!!!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 23:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

20+ years in UK!

Beleive me I've seen enough to last lifetime regarding brit relationships,which is the main reason why brit women turn to foreign men.

So,as far as 'your' so called 'sound advice' goes.............................

Roomy

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 23:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Mel there will be loads of work in and around Paphos and indeed all over the Island in the resort areas for the summer season, unfortunately they will be very long hours and very poorly paid but if you take enough money to get by for a while and plane fare home if it doesn't go to plan you could have an excellent holiday if all else fails.

Take no notice of the racism, just be sensible,

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.