North Cyprus Tourist Board - jewellery business for sale in central kyrenia north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > jewellery business for sale in central kyrenia north cyprus

jewellery business for sale in central kyrenia north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Sheekho

Message Posted:
26/06/2011 16:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I wish to sell or exchange my well established successful Silver Jewellery Business lease and stock which I have run for 13 years in central Kyrenia in order to spend more time with my family. Cash is not necessary. Property exchange for lands or houses is acceptable. I will be able to sell at less than cost price on stock. There are no government payments required for this business should you wish to acquire the company as a going concern as these taxes have been paid in full. You are welcome to view the premises any time as we are open for business every day. Please phone me to make an appointment on 0542 859 3762 or 0392 815 4336 or email at sheekosilver@hotmail.com We also have a workshop in Nicosia which will continue to operate as usual where jewellery is designed and sold to other businesses and countries. This is the third shop which I have sold as I cannot supervise them all. Sheeko will be on hand to help the purchaser if required on takeover and his name carries goodwill

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.