North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bars / Restaurants around Pia Bella Kyrenia North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bars / Restaurants around Pia Bella Kyrenia North Cyprus

Bars / Restaurants around Pia Bella Kyrenia North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

paulov

Message Posted:
26/06/2011 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

My wife and I are coming to Kyrenia at the start of September and are staying at the Pia Bella, could anybody recommend any Bars / Restaurants around the Pia Bella. Although English, we are open to any cuisine.

Thanks

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
26/06/2011 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

We stay at the Pia Bella and most nights we eat in there, the bar prices are very good and entertainment is usually on at the weekend, you may find that most people stay in there evening time, very friendly staff and comfortable surroundings. There are a few eating places within walking distance go to the right as you come out of the main entrance you will see Tango to Budda and a steak house on the left and to the right across the road two more restaurants, not been there but friends have they say they were very good. You will be made very welcome at the Hotel.

the cat

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 06:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

We stayed at the PIa Bella in May, at the back of the hotel there is a restaurant called the Meadows, food was exellent, prices were very good and the garden at the rear is lovely.

sloan

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 06:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

It really depends on what you want to eat and how much you want to spend. There is a very local restaurant, just opposite the back car park, called the Blue Rose. If you want pizza/pasta dishes, Manipeni's and Mama Mia are both very close. Alshaheen's is within walking distance if you like Indian food. It is also not too far to walk into the old Turkish quarter to more traditional Turkish restaurants like Efendi's and Sele. The Pia Bella is a lovely hotel if you have not stayed there before. It has beautiful gardens and a great ambience on a night time. The staff makes staying there a great experience and the hospitality is second to none. I do think, however, that your holiday will be enhanced by trying some of the other restaurants in the area. Enjoy your holiday in September.

paulov

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

We have been to Pia Bella before and had a great time, but that was several years ago and I know how things change. We were looking for somewhere we could take a stroll, maybe have a bite to eat or just have a drink without having to go into town. I remember going to an Indian where you sat outside, good food, a couple of kms out on the Esentepe road but we had a car at that point - is that still there?

Pugwash

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Manipenis close and great! yum yum

rolly

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

one of the very best restaurants in kyrenia is efendi in the old turkish section and well within walking distance. you will need to book most days but do have tables spare some times though. food is absolutly brillant with excellent choices on the menu. entertainment on wens sat and sun live music with top class artists. prices excellant good service by well trained staff and run by andrea and amelia who are the owners.i garrantee you will not be diapointed i use it regulary and i give credit where its due.excellant restaurant.also other restaurants mensioned are worth a try has well.

sloan

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 18:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

You could be thinking of the Courtyard, which makes good use of its outside area and serves really good Indian food. I do not think you are going to be short of restaurants and bars in the Pia Bella area..... more likely days to try them all.

brend

Message Posted:
27/06/2011 19:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hi we have just got back (sob). Found Meadows by accident. It is out the back of Pia bella and have to say what a fabulous meal we had and the setting in the garden is wonderful. Really enjoyed it and well worth what we paid.

Bren

paulov

Message Posted:
01/07/2011 15:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks, I have also seen some information about No 14, so have an idea where that is, can anyone tell me where Efendi's is as that appeals

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.