North Cyprus Tourist Board - training school needs models - discounted hairdressing!!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > training school needs models - discounted hairdressing!!!!

training school needs models - discounted hairdressing!!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
31/10/2008 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

The students at Nülten Oral professional hairdressing and training are currently looking for models:

patient people who will be understanding that it may take them a little longer to have the service done as they are still training, however under full supervision.

The students are currently looking for models in the all aspects of hairdressing.

If you are interested in helping these students to acheive a city and guilds diploma in hairdressing please telephone and make an appointment : 0392 815 9567 or 0533 861 6675.

prices are from:

cut : 5 ytl

regrowth colour: 30 ytl

perms: 50 ytl

NatAless

Message Posted:
20/04/2009 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hello all,

I went today and am very pleased with my blow dry (8 YTL) and fringe trim!

It did take a while but there were plenty of English magazines & I also had a lovely cup of tea! I recommend people to go as it is under supervision and very cheap!

Or if you are going out for the evening you can't beat a wash & blow dry for 8 YTL!!! Although it's only Mondays & Thursdays, friendly staff who speak English!

It's near Niazi's restaurant but not the main one near the harbour the take away one, round the corner and up from the Rocks hotel...highly recommend it!

Lilli

Message Posted:
20/04/2009 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi my friend went there to have a cut and blow dry and was very pleased. Took longer than usual but supplied with endless cups of coffee.She highly recommends it. Well done to Nulten for here initative xxxx

NatAless

Message Posted:
20/04/2009 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

indeed Lilli! Great idea that benfits both the student & the customer!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.