North Cyprus Tourist Board - Help Those With Cancer (Tulips) and The Pearl Concert
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Help Those With Cancer (Tulips) and The Pearl Concert

Help Those With Cancer (Tulips) and The Pearl Concert

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
28/06/2011 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I would like to thank all who attended the two gigs at the weekend by Pearl at The Water Park, Catalkoy and The Lodge, Catalkoy, with all proceeds going to Help Those with Cancer (Tulips). The amount of money raised from the two events amounted to 3,048tl. We wish to thank all of them who supported us by attending and purchasing raffle tickets etc. The anonymously donated prize of a 42inch Plasma TV and satellite system was won and claimed on the night by ticket number 306-310, on pink strip number

AD489399. Thanks to Pearl for their great effort in ensuring that these two gigs were successful.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
28/06/2011 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I also would like to thank pearl for the 2 concerts over the weekend,i saw the hard graft that was put into the concert at both venues,id of hated to have had to erect that stage in both places and transport it about and then take it down,easy when you got roadies to do all the hard graft for you.

Lets hope we got some more good concerts over the summer,would be nice if there could be a good surprise before the end of summer.

Marion

Message Posted:
28/06/2011 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

As far as I am aware, Pearl will be one of the acts at the amphitheatre on the 16th July which will be a concert to raise further monies for Tulips. More details should be released soon, but for pearl fans (and I have never heard them!) put the date in your diary.

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
29/06/2011 18:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.