North Cyprus Tourist Board - trnc bank fees and ways to show funds for residency
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > trnc bank fees and ways to show funds for residency

trnc bank fees and ways to show funds for residency

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

stelee77

Message Posted:
02/07/2011 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

As you will see from my previous posts i plan to move to girne this year,i read a post yesterday which stated that the nc banks charge a lot for international wire tranfer's,and its best to pay in a check even thoe it can take one month to clear,the thing is for me i have a multi currency account euro/sterling outside europe and was going to pay a lump sum into a local account for residency and genral use,what kind of fees are involved i guessed there would be a small conversion fee.

Is it okay for residency purposes to show funds outside of trnc or europe,and also with the bank account in a business name not my own.

I could pay myself a weekly monthy wage,but it would have to be by wire transfer,and i can not use a uk account to show the funds.

Any advice would be a big help.

judyr

Message Posted:
02/07/2011 19:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I did mine just a couple of months ago. I provided copies of my UK Bank Statement that shows my income etc and also a copy of my Deposit A/c here. They were not interested in proof of my income from the Uk or my Uk A/c but just kept a copy of my Credit West A/c. The balance in there was around 6,000 tl - couldn't live on that but that's all they wanted! Rather than transfer money here I have a Nationwide A/c that I can draw from, in sterling, free of charge. Hope that helps.

stelee77

Message Posted:
02/07/2011 19:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

thanks judyr

i could withdraw cash and pay it into my nc account if it works out cheaper than a wire transfer.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.