North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turkisg guys are not looking for a relationship on hiliday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turkisg guys are not looking for a relationship on hiliday

Turkisg guys are not looking for a relationship on hiliday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

candyfloss

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Met this Turkish guy in Icmeler. Metin 37,originally from Istanbul. To start with very charming,attentive you know the sort of thing. I love you, I want to have children with you, I want a future with you. He said his mother had a heart crisis and needed money for medicine and hospital. Said his brother had paid for part of operation but still needed more money. He even cried. Got very emotional.It turns out is mother is dead ! Can you believe this guys lies. He pulled the same scam in Bodrum last year,whrn he worked in a hotel there. He had fake id, fake business cards, fake documents. The reason i know this . Someone told me the Turks go through yr bag. when I was in the shower he went through my bag as things were moved. so went he was out i went through his case. Letters and money grams from 4 different women sending him money.fake business papers. the guy is a real artist.he also had 6 different sim cards. found an add from a girl in Belgium so I warned her about him. Dont trust

PtePike

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 00:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. On a lighter note, I've lost the moustache.

no1doyen

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 00:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

candyfloss, I like you, you remind me of when I was young and stupid

Lemtich

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 00:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

I had the same thing with this Russian girl I met, we were really getting it together when she said she was hungry.

I said, do you fancy fish n chips, and she said', yes babe, I know where the chip shop is down the road, don't worry, you chill, I'll go and get them. I went to my wallet but had no cash, I could have sworn there was about £20 in there earlier.

Anyway I gave her my credit card to get some but end result no girlfriend or chips, she's probably got lost. Bloody chips are probably cold by now.

Bloody chip shops, you can't trust them! Eh!

Any ideas anybody?

Lem

no1doyen

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 00:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Lem, that's a real shame. I bet you were starving!

phylray

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 13:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Does anyone really expect a relationship from a holiday?

w26kay

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 14:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Pikey is that really you in the photo? When was it taken?

Mmmm, now if I wasn't attached and all that!!!! Ha ha ha ha..... LOL.

Maybe it would be fun to post photos of when we were all young eh?

As for holiday relationships, well I had one once, in Tour France at 16, where I went to school for three months. So I suppose it was a bit more than a holiday relationship as it lasted for the duration. Came home and never heard from him again. I think the attraction for me was his father had a tomato farm and I LOVE tomatoes. Ah young and innocent times in the early 70's.

BillyB

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Candy, Are you still single?

fire starter

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

not all turkish men are like this,

my sister was engaged to a turkish guy for about 4 years, she ended the relationship by behaving pretty badly. i still haven't forgiven her for the way she treated such a lovely guy, who thought the world of her.

he was one of my dad's best friends, and stayed with him when he was terminally ill until he died.

he is still part of our family, my sons still call him uncle even though my sister has moved on.

so please don't tar all the turkish people with the same brush.

snakes

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 18:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

i always found women to be great housekeepers !! married 2 and they both kept the houses !!

we all got stories but there are some nasty people out there ! sorry to hear your tale it almost puts you off and makes it harder for the genuine out there !!

take care

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.