North Cyprus Tourist Board - Indoor pools.Outdoor pools
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Indoor pools.Outdoor pools

Indoor pools.Outdoor pools

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 21:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 26 in Discussion

HCLOman says:

OK , the asthma links & msg 59.

If you read any of these types of reports , they are all consistent in 2 things

A. Every study is carried out in indoor swimming pools

B. They relate to chlorine by products , NOT the actual chlorine

So why does this make a difference,

A . Indoor pools differ in 3 ways from the outdoor pools we are mostly concerned with ,

Obviously they are indoor , so they are in a building which relies on supplementary methods to provide the required air quality and to remove any chlorine by products from inside the pool hall. In an outdoor pool we do not suffer from any build up from chlorine by products as they “gas” off from the pool water , as they are quickly dispersed into the surrounding atmosphere .

So basically, they don’t linger about like in an indoor pool , so we don’t get to breathe them in .

continued. http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/67289.asp Really HCLOman,again wrong facts from you.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 26 in Discussion

MR Alfred Bernard,Toxicologist at catholic university of louvain in Brussels.

the more you swim, the higher the risk.

What is new in this study is that we looked at outdoor pools

for the first time.

We see that the risk of the outdoor pool is equal and even higher

than indoor pools because children tend to spend longer in outdoor pools and they are more CHLORINATED than indoor pools. Debate and case study on asthma linked to Chlorine

Sourse of information. BELOW. READ THE WHITE WORDS IN THE CENTRE OF THE PAGE AT THE BOTTOM.

http://publishing.yudu.com/Library/Axi5o/SwimmingPoolNewsDece/resources/44.htm

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 26 in Discussion

David/Amanda

I would suggest that you take a rest before you are forced to.

Just friendly advice.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 26 in Discussion

Appreciate the advise AJ.

Facts are facts,and im affraid if the mods want to take sides of people who post lies and untruths then so be it.

thanks for the advise.

So i suppose 6ms in his alter ego as HCLOman knows better than a Toxicologist?

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 26 in Discussion

Amanda, firstly I have no interest in pools apart from the pleasure in using them. I do not own a pool and therefore I'm showing no allegiance to any form of pool treatment.

Please be advised that the Moderators have made a decision that if this thread ends up in a slanging match with HCLOMan and Poolexpert then the thread will be closed and each of you will receive a temporary ban.

Turtle

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 26 in Discussion

Well after reading the forum for the last few weeks I can say I know Jack s**t about satelite TV and even less about pools and I think if I need any help in these fields I will look elsewhere for information

:(

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 26 in Discussion

Give David his posting rights back then i do not have to defend him from the lies that are posted,he can do his self,it really is not nice when people make up another name and post things that are totally false.

We see so many posts that are so damaging to businesses.

What is it going to take for the mods to see and understand,im sure sooner or later izzet will be held responcible for the actions of one of these posters in the future.

You can say i brought it on myself with always slagging off chlorine,but that would be wrong to think that way,all i ever post about chlorine is written facts and findings from people in the know and case studies.

The postings of last night that HCLOman was posting where utter fabrication and lies,tonight i have shown that in the thread harold closed.

When i am posting regarding pools for david i post facts,written facts and findings,not rubbish,actual real facts,is that not what this forum is supposed to be about,offering real facts and help

EamonnMc

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 26 in Discussion

I agree with the moderators, time to stop this juvenile behaviour, it really is quite pointless !!

poolexpert

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 26 in Discussion

I will post one message on this

Great topic.

there was a big study on this when i was in florida,it will be on the net somewhere,and it turns out most asthma cases where in children and regular swimmers from indoor pools,there was no link to chlorine in outdoor pools at a sensible level,the conclusion was that the lack of air circulation and sun light,so the combined chlorine could not breakdown,and also big indoor pools usually end up with higher levlels because its harder to get an accurate reason.

Hope this helps.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 26 in Discussion

Amanda. It is clearly evident that you have a far superior amount of knowledge on the product you advise on. I guess that quite a lot of people on this forum in fact use your product and are very happy with it. You always seem to state the facts and are able to back it up.

I really don't see that you have to get involved with other posters who try to demean your product. Yes you are passionate about your product but quite frankly at times 'silence is golden'.

erolz

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 26 in Discussion

How did things go from this

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/13313.asp

Where all I see is polite and proffesional responses to questions about a new product to this

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/67602.asp

Where all I see is vicious ranting and personalisation and aggression ?

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 26 in Discussion

Bill.

What you deem as a slanging match we may term as a discussion,who decides what is a discussion and a slanging match.?

What i suggest you do is check the IP addresses of the two other posters,1 says he is in spain,so when he logs in im sure you can see where he is from in his IP address,well you can in other forums if your a moderator,so david tells me.

Anyway,i shall not get into a slanging match,as i do not do that,its already game set n match as far as i see it.

But people need to see the facts and read them,not to have there vision clouded by lies by people with other motives.

I have 1 motive,that is to move as many people away from chlorine as possible,ive nothing to hide,thats is davids vision,a chlorine free swimming pool world.

Do you have problems with that?

You have even not allowed davids girlfriend to register her name because she uses the internet where she lives with david,in fact,10 people use the same IP address where david lives,so youll not allow t

poolexpert

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 26 in Discussion

forum admin

please tell me your joking

why so biased

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 26 in Discussion

message 11

read message 41. and you shall see how it got from that to whatever

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/67289.asp

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 26 in Discussion

message 9

Please read this link,then tell us all its only in children. Also now you want me to believe you over a Toxicologist

findings and studies in message 2 of my postings

http://erj.ersjournals.com/content/19/5/827.full

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 26 in Discussion

Nitrogen trichloride has been directly linked as a factor causing asthma in two lifeguards and a swimming teacher.[4] A study of 624 swimming pool workers found a significant correlation between upper respiratory symptoms and their total exposure to nitrogen trichloride. The study also found an excess risk in the workers for the specific symptoms indicative of asthma.[5] In a study by Alfred Bernard's group, two hours exposure to an average concentration of 0.490 mg/m3 of nitrogen trichloride above a swimming pool was found in both children and adults to significantly increase the levels of the alveolar surfactant associated proteins A and B, which indicate hyperpermeability of lung epithelium.[2] In other words, exposure to nitrogen trichloride was found to weaken the protective nature of the surface of the lungs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_chlorine_hypothesis

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 22:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 26 in Discussion

message 10

Bill. i agree with you that silence is golden sometimes,but also silence can be deemed as a sign of guilt also,

ask a policeman,(whats wrong,you got nothing to say,because you know its all lies,shocking,we should be allowed to silence) silence can also be used against you,whatever you dont say now and later rely on can be used against you,horrible caution,so now i hope you can see why i so strongly defend david here,its ok for some posters to say,ok enough is enough,alot of them are working on the side and not paying taxes here,they pocket everything and pay nothing to the goverment,we who pay our dues need to protect what we have here from lies and made up so called facts about our business or product/s

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 26 in Discussion

message 11.

stop being so soppy for gods sake,poolexpert has been asked 4 times to tell the forum what his new product is and if it is something that reduces chlorine use, that is fantastic,he has been asked the cost of his product,still no answer,just waffle and more waffle.

Get some spine man,poolexpert said he can desroy david if he wished,huge show of aggression,get on with it i say,remember the song in the closed thread.

Please dont try and push all the blame to this side erolz,it wont wash with me.

Now please stop stalking me.you said you dont have a pool or no interest in pools,so why do you keep coming commenting.Leave me alone.

back to topic, Chloine has many side affects which are now coming to light,i feel if i know what these side affects are,then all who may be interested should know,people who are not interested should not read my posts, As AJ would say,dont read it if you dont like the title or post. But he says it in different words.

erolz

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 26 in Discussion

I am not pushing all the blame on you. I am pointing out how different things were back then vs now and asking why. You may think you personaly do nothing to make things worse with your behaviour but I do not share that view. That is not to say I blame you alone but the idea that you play no part is equally ridiculous in my view.

I have no interest in pools but I do have a long standing intrest in forums, there use in general and their use in terms of relationships between 'companies' and 'customers and I have an interest in this forum specificaly.

You may think you have a right to behave in any way you want here without anyone else here having an equal right to question such behaviour, but I do not think that. Nor will your 'accusations' of stalking you stop me from commenting on what I want to comment on.

poolexpert

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 26 in Discussion

I am not selling chemicals i will never be in competion with you,please calm down.

I have told you i like to use ozone and i have picked up may tricks a long the way which i would like to keep to myself i believe this is fair.

Please understand im just stating facts,or some may say my opinion either way thats my right.

With all due respect im not dropping to your level,and im confident enough in my statements to walk away and not be stressed.

There was a big study done on asthama from chlorine and i stand by my first post in this thread,anyone who does not believe me please research yourself.

When i arrive ill speak with people and they will either like what i have to say,or say on your bike.

You have got things very wrong when i said destroy you i did mean take you out or take over,what i ment was if i wanted to i could hit you with info on this site that could perhaps show my superior knowledge,but seriously whats the point.

im only expressing my opinions and facts,my opinion

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 26 in Discussion

Your message 11 and my reply in message 14,you make no remarks in reference to it,why is that?

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 26 in Discussion

poolexpert. i welcome you to cyprus if your selling a almost or chlorine free product,the issue is not what your selling,it the advise your offering,its tosh.

If you wished to state facts,please make sure they are true facts,not facts what only you belive in.

Chlorine is poison and does not have to be used in either zerochlor or poolsan. it is that simple.

Now your product maybe you need to use a smidges of chlorine,but beleive me,zerochlor needs no chlorine,but as ive said,if you wish to save some money,you can use 10% chlorine of what you would of used prior to useing zerochlor just as an oxodiser.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 26 in Discussion

poolexpert, what is the price of your product,is it a one off payment or is it a monthly fee including maintenance? future customers im sure would like to know?

0maintenance

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 26 in Discussion

“We have given the evidence and have the satisfied customers to back our product and service and have been advised by the Forum Admin to let our case rest there”.

Thanks moderators.

Feel free to close the thread if you wish.

Amanda.

Harold2555: Thank you Amanda for the decision you have made. No further posts will be allowed on the technical aspects of this subject. Those who have posted on both sides have stated their positions often enough. Be aware that failure to comply with this advice will result in action by the forum admin”

erolz

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 26 in Discussion

0maintenance re msg 21 , you are just missing the point I was trying to make and highlight. THe difference in how zerochlor was answering questions on this forum and dealing with 'sceptics' back ion this thread from 2009 http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/13313.asp and any number of recent threads on similar subject now in 2011. Which thread I pick from 2011, be the one in msg 11 I posted or this one http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/67602.asp or any number of other recent threads, is so marked , so dramatic that surely it warrants asking what has happend. The idea that this is the result of one single post in one recent thread, like you suggest in post 14 and then 'reprimarnd' me for not answering is plainly not the case.

Just read that original thread from 2009, then read the one above from 2011. If you really can not see what point I am making then I am at a loss for they could not be show the difference I am trying to understand more clearly.

Harold2555

Message Posted:
04/07/2011 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 26 in Discussion

This thread is now closed.

Reason: Was time and the original poster accepted that

Harold

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.