North Cyprus Tourist Board - Recommendations for Best small car in the market?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Recommendations for Best small car in the market?

Recommendations for Best small car in the market?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cornish

Message Posted:
05/07/2011 07:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I am looking to buy a new/ish small car. Can anyone advise have experience with Peugot 207/307 on which there are some good new car deals. Also the new Mazda Demio.

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated. It always seems best to ask for comments from actual owners that have driving experience of the actual vehicle rather than just reading reviews.

thx. jack

negativenick

Message Posted:
05/07/2011 08:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

mess 1....

Honda Brio - great to look at, great to drive and honda reliability makes it the best small car..

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/254387/

wanderer

Message Posted:
05/07/2011 09:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Ford fiesta /Focus excellent power units and space for size reliable and economical to repair

cornish

Message Posted:
07/07/2011 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

thx. for the comments - someone has mentioned the small Colt? I'm off in search around the showrooms at weeknd anyway....

blade

Message Posted:
07/07/2011 18:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Stay away from citroen.

When we first came here hubby got me a brand new car from them. i just needed a shopping trolley so to speak.

It turned up with 4 odd size wheels and tyres, the back of the seats were hanging off. They stole the mp3 player and replaced it with a radio . The alloys were now replaced with standard wheels.

We went back and complined and they had a clear dislike to put it politley of English people. Hubby got into an arguement and they had him arrested. I called a TC friend who dealt with them.

To cut a long story short we got a refund of 14k from them. That was only because we had a big patron as a friend. That friend has a friends whos a judge, he knew all about them as they had been up in front of him before over something different. He assured me that if they crossed his path again, he would not forget what they had tried to do to us.

Stay well clear of them!

hattikins

Message Posted:
07/07/2011 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Well William

Perhaps your husband should have noticed the odd wheels and the back of the seats hanging off, I'm just a mere woman but I think I would have noticed.

Bet you were so mad you almost started a fire !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.