North Cyprus Tourist Board - Paypal money gift service
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Paypal money gift service

Paypal money gift service

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

jacko

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 12:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Hi all

Has anyone used the paypal gift service of sending money fom the UK to Cyprus Bank to either faily or friends. Ive read on their site this is a free service or if a charge it is very minimal. If so how do you obtain the money once sent and will your bank charge for this transfer.

Your views please if you have used this service. To be honest it sounds to good to be true, when bank charges for transactions are so high and they claim to do it for little cost.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Jacko

You send the money and it credits the user's paypal account - they can either use it on ebay or to buy something from someone taking paypal OR withdraw it to their bank account tied to the paypal account

jacko

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 17:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks Mark for responding i was told that the money could be used to spend on ebay as you suggested which is very useful to know, but what i would also like to know is there any charges for the latter part you suggested by the bankit goes into from paypal account? as this would be very useful for birthday gifts without the hefty bank exchange rates i incur at present from the UK to Cyprus

"withdraw it to their bank account tied to the paypal account"

Have you or anyone on the forum used this particular service of transfer to your bank accounts?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

I use the withdraw to bank facility nearly everyday.. If it's a UK paypal account to a UK bank it takes 2-3 working days

jacko

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 21:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

obviously Mark it works well in the UK that good for everyone on the site to know but have you or anyone else used it from the UK to cyprus bank account, and if so were there any charges incurred from the bank? Im sure many who read this will now be interested on this topic.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 22:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Jacko

We have a CY and UK paypal account - money going both ways.. in the case of it arriving in the UK you've already heard what happens - if it comes from the UK to CY it is withdrawn to a debit card.. takes 3/4 working days - costs 2 Euros per withdrawal

BeeKeeper

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 02:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Would it be possible to withdraw to a Turkish bank account? If so, how much would this cost and how would I go about setting this up please?

Thank you from an internet unsavvy Beekeeper.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Sorry - do you mean Turkish - as in Turkey.. - yes - if you have a verified bank account there

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.