North Cyprus Tourist Board - Is there still hotel jobs available for foreigners like me in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Is there still hotel jobs available for foreigners like me in north cyprus

Is there still hotel jobs available for foreigners like me in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Kinjoe

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 07:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi am joshua, from nigeria i studied physics now a graduate and am intending to fly over to north cyprus and leave there.and am interested in a hotel job like waiter will i find one?

am a cute or handsome dude tall and a bit chocolate i speak english fluently and afrikaan langauge too.

And is there constant eletricity and constant water supply cos as i ve searched from the google the said that north cyprus suffers alot from lack of constant electricity and constant water supply so all these things gives me concern are they true or false?

Also is north cyprus developed very well and how is life there and what of the females can i also find a female company if i come over?

The cost of living in north cyprus is it high or low and is it easy to find a job like i said ealier on please answer me cos am interesed in north cyprus?

And as a graduate working as a waiter in any hotels in north cyprus how much will they pay me as a waiter please as a full time waiter thanks am waiting for a

MrsSnakes

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 08:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Well, it made me smile this Saturday morning!

martinD41

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 09:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Jambo bwana habari karibu cyprus 44 .

Tango1

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 09:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Oh please, surely this has to be yet another wind up? As Mrs Sakes said, it made me smile, which can't be a bad way to start the day!!

Tango1

Kinjoe

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 06:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi can u answer my above questions mrs snakes please thanks as i wait for your lovely responce

MrsSnakes

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 09:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Kinjow, yes I could answer your questions but I am not going to! I suggest you grow up a bit. You are probably just another wind up............well done!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.