North Cyprus Tourist Board - Special Doner service 7tl at Cyprus Queen Bar
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Special Doner service 7tl at Cyprus Queen Bar

Special Doner service 7tl at Cyprus Queen Bar

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

queenbar

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 21:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Dear customers we are inviting you for Special Doner Day on Sunday 10 July at 7pm.Doner Service will be only 7tl.Come and taste this delicious Doner!

Q.B

bigOz

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 21:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

İs that on a plate with the extras or the "dürüm" version in bread. If it is the latter, then nothing special about it - many places in Girne offering the same for 6TL and some even at 5 TL including a glass of free ayran (yoğurt drink)

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 07:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

But none of them have the same ambiance or welcome of the Corner Bar. Or beautiful barmaids like Zamana!

queenbar

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 13:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

hello bigOz yes you but doner is 6 or 7 tl but doner service which is on the plate is normal 10 or 12tl but we will sell it by 7tl,come and try it,this is special price for oy-ur customers then you can not have doner by this price!!!

Q.B

queenbar

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 13:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Thank you Büyük Baba this your beautifull I am really miss you please come I can see your wise face!!! )

bigOz

Message Posted:
10/07/2011 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

I shall definitely try your döner kebab! - the price is not important with döner, providing the taste is right and othere is enough on the plate. What I object to is the same amount of döner in a plate (service) as in a dürüm, and filling up the rest of the plate with rice, chips, salad - I always end up hungry with most of the rice and salad still on my plate!

The only place I get enough kebabs to fill me up is Anibal and that cost around 25 TL p.p. with big plate of side dishes such as cyprus salad, large yoğurt in original dish, turşu and big plate of humus. You get proper mix kebab, or döner.

But of course, Lefkoşa is too far and if I can find tasty kebabs in Girne it would be great (and Anibal is getting too spoiled - he goes on holidays and shuts the place up for a month at a time - as is the case now!)

My other problem is, I do not know where you are, so please let me know your location and I shall probably call round on my way back from the beach today or thi

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.