North Cyprus Tourist Board - Big Thank You To Pearl!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Big Thank You To Pearl!!

Big Thank You To Pearl!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

magicart

Message Posted:
12/07/2011 07:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

We have just had confirmation that Pearl will be attending the charity event at the Esentepe Villa Hotel on Friday of this week.Pearl have kindly offered to do a few numbers and Dan will do his guitar solo which I'm sure will raise lots of money for the "Kemal Saracoglu Foundation For Children With Leukemia".

You can find details of this fund raising event on another posting(Thiller at the Villa) but I just wanted to say a big thank you to Pearl as I know they are very busy at the moment.

They do a great deal for charity so please come along and support them- its going to be a fantastic evening.

Cheers.

Art

Marion

Message Posted:
12/07/2011 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I am so glad that more and more ex pats are doing things to help the Kemal Saracoglu Foundation. Wonderful news. They help so many to find hope, healing and a quality of life, and I think we 'guests' on this island are priviledged to be a part of that. Well done to everyone who gives of their time and talents to help.

Of course, Pearl is at the Amphitheatre on Saturday too in a huge charity gig with some great turkish talent as well.

magicart

Message Posted:
12/07/2011 10:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Marion,

We are so pleased as well-apart from being a fantasic group they are also very nice people and Dans guitar solo is a classic and is not to be missed.

See you on Friday.

Art

magicart

Message Posted:
12/07/2011 19:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Marion,

Just to confirm that we have reserved 2 seats on our table.

Thanks

Art

magicart

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 11:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Back to the top-please

Marion

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Art, Sorry I have to write via this board, cos I don't have any other way of contacting.

You are a real sweetie to reserve two seats for me, but I am not sure I can get there. I have two appointments in Lefkosia late afternoon and am not sure what time I will be through. Really sorry about that.

I will be going to the Amphitheatre on Saturday though, although , but I would hav e loved osme photos of Friday.

But you are a sweetie, and thanks so much.

If you do get a picture or two, is there any way you can send to marionstuart@hotmail.com

enjoy the evening!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.