North Cyprus Tourist Board - we are going to boza in august in apartments complex
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > we are going to boza in august in apartments complex

we are going to boza in august in apartments complex

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

yevray

Message Posted:
13/07/2011 12:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

What is boza like

are the beaches safe

what costs is eating out

any good specialities

is the water safe to drunk

Deniz1

Message Posted:
13/07/2011 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Do you mean Bogas?

SaraD

Message Posted:
13/07/2011 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Beaches are nice in Bogaz ..

Glapsides beach is good..my fav. Nice and clean with nice beach restaurant too. One year I visited ( 2009 ) their was a high influx of jellyfish, so just be careful and maybe ask locals at the time. There was a group of us, and it was my young daughter that was unfortunate to be stung .. didn't stop her from going in again and no one else stung, just one of those things ... nature of the sea.

We have our water brought in by tank, so not safe to drink. Bottled water is cheap enough though.

Their is a nice fish restaurant at the harbour, gorgeous views while you eat... cannot remember price wise, but don't recall the husband moaning so couldn't have been bad. Just down the road in Magusa is a restaurant called Temel Reis.... gorgeous food, great price. or on other side of road to that is a restaurant that is owned by Ezic .. one in Girne is called Peanuts.. I'm sure the one is Magusa isn't, could be wrong, but fab restaurant and lovely staff too.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.