North Cyprus Tourist Board - hannimeller lapta great restaurant
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > hannimeller lapta great restaurant

hannimeller lapta great restaurant

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Lapta town

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

bugsy

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

just been to hannimeler on the lapta strip fantastic food ambience and staff so friendly great night lovely hard working family they deserve to do well so support them if you like quality at a great price

Whistler

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Have been meaning to go but have been told by several people to watch the bill. It`s been noticably wrong. Have heard no complaints about the food.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

I visited last week with family, just for a drink and I was very impressed. they have made a wonderful job of the refurbishments and the service was excellent.

nigetj

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 12:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

what is it near ??

Tango1

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hanimellers stands between The Celebrity and Manolya Hotels. I don't normal comment on eateries but in this case I'll make an exception. The food is great with two Turkish specials each day. Drinks very reasonable, lovely views, ambience good, staff are excellent. Little touches FOC add to your enjoyment. Yesterday it was cubes of rose flavoured turkish delight, covered with rose syrup/water complete with a couple of ice cubes. Simply delicious. Sometimes they bring out a small dish of cherries and a little cup cake with the coffee. If anyone had an error made with change then I'm sure it was completely accidental and I suggest the waiter/waitress would have been mortified when it was pointed out to them!

Tango1

nigetj

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 13:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

thank u tango been looking for somewhere nice to go nearby :+)

moonshiner69

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 15:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

I went in on a sunday evening one month ago, and there were no steaks available, so decided on the sunday roast, which comprised of 4 pieces of beef, a dollop of mashed potato and a small dish of broad beans at a cost of 20tl.

I do understand that it is not always wise to have an English roast in a Turkish restaurant so I do blame myself for ordering it.

I have been told that the Turkish Meze is very good though.

Tango1

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 15:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Yes Msg.7 You're right, in some respects I blame Brits for those sort of problems!! They think that all we want to eat on Sundays is a Sunday roasts and then try and emulate what they think is what we are looking for. It's far better that we try and persuade them to "Stick to what you're are good at and NOT what you think we Brits live on" and in our case it's certainly not Sunday roasts.

T1

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.