North Cyprus Tourist Board - dog found in ozankoy,,booboo made
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > dog found in ozankoy,,booboo made

dog found in ozankoy,,booboo made

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

lyndylou

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 08:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Ok, dont ask cos i dont know!! head must have been elsewhere? yesterday i posted about a rotty, he is NOT a rotty at all, NO he is a Doberman...i will refresh on him, he is full Doberman, tan in colour, has a K.A.R tag and has recently been neutered, stiches still in .we now know he was done at the vet by the Altankya and that he was checked over by them and given a clean bill of health, that was about two week,s ago, unfortunately all they have is someones signature. so if the person who owned this dog would like him back and can assure me that he will be looked after and treated well ( i will check) you can contact me on 0533 846 4721. Thank you to puppylover for contact and i hope that eventually your friend get,s his rotty back. sorry also if i built anyones hopes up.

the2ofus

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 09:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Lynda

If the signature at the vet is from the owner of this dog then you need to contact KAR. They help owners who cannot afford to neuter dogs them selves by way of a "vet slip" - owner contributes donation to KAR and KAR fund the operation. However they usually insist that the ear tags are put in at the same time. If a "vet slip" was issued by KAR to an owner they will have a record in the office of the owner and their contact details. Please contact KAR on Monday to get the info and/or share the tag number info with them in the event they want to discuss with the original owner what happened.

Good luck.

lyndylou

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 09:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you his tag number 701, i will phone them back with it on Monday, i am wondering why they did,nt mention that when i spoke to them the day i found him.

puppylover

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

lyndylou,

Nice talking to you yesterday and all best wishes in your efforts with this dog.

I did speak to Racoonchic re his lost Rottie and although we concluded that the dog concerned is not his, he is grateful that people still keep an eye/ear out for his lost pet.

Kind regards

Judy

the2ofus

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 11:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

lyndylou

The 2 regular "office angels" in the KAR office are having a well deserved break before they turn into "office angers" !!! They will be back once the enforced medication has kicked in !

There are 2 wonderful new "angels" in the office who have stepped in to help out. It is likely that they are not fully aware of all the many different apsects of day to day KAR work - there is just so much for them to learn and it all takes time . They probably were not fully aware that the info is held nor of how/where to retrieve it. If it was an "assisted neuter vet slip" then I am sure that they will be able to help you if you call them again.

Good luck.

lyndylou

Message Posted:
18/07/2011 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Than you, it was one of your resting angels that told me about the tag number the other night, to be honest i am getting so attached to this mut that i might just not bother, he is such a wee gem and now he and my son (20) play like a couple of kid,s in a park!!we did find out though that Jake , as we have called him, cannot swim, soon to be rectified, he actually fell in the pool when chasing my son, sank like a stone and had to be rescued, i,m not sure who got the biggest fright, the dog or my son, both looked a little shell shocked.lol. Jake is coming along nicely and beggining to look better already, unlike when we first found him.

Panchocat

Message Posted:
18/07/2011 12:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Good for you Lindylou another lost soul rescued and loved.

the2ofus

Message Posted:
18/07/2011 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Nice one Lyndylou - see you at Bingo !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.