North Cyprus Tourist Board - tv wanted,lapts area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > tv wanted,lapts area

tv wanted,lapts area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

lesshaw42

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 14:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

got here and our tv set is broken,anyone know where i can buy a cheap one new or second hand please..

erolz

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

lesshaw42 I have an old style (cathode ray tube, not flat screen) 28 inch TV that works fine and I do not use, if that is any use to you. You can buy it if you want or can simply borrow it if you prefer as a stopgap until you find something better, no cost, just you will have to get it and bring it back when you finsihed with it. I am in Girne. If you are interested mail me on erolz@cream.org

nurseawful

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 14:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I have a portable you are more than welcome to use until you get something better.

Chris

lesshaw42

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

thank you,but looking to buy as its mainly for our parents to watch...

erolz

Message Posted:
17/07/2011 15:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

lesshaw42, well you can buy my old 28inch non flat screen if you want. Its old but it works fine as far as I know. Not sure if I can find the remote, prbably can and the battery door might be dmamaged. I have no idea what its worth to be honest. 30 pounds ? If you want to buy new there are many many shops selling many different brands of TV all over the place. When I bought a new TV recently I used a shop called Zorlu, as they had the make and model I wanted and had the best price at the time compared with others who also had it in stock. I was happy with the service as far as delivery and installing the wall mount went. They turned up when they said they would and I was happy with the install. They have a website here

http://zorludigitalplaza.com/

I think they were running ads recently in cyprus today as well with various current 'offers'.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.