North Cyprus Tourist Board - Residency - Stamp of Sale/rental contract-Help Please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Residency - Stamp of Sale/rental contract-Help Please

Residency - Stamp of Sale/rental contract-Help Please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

luaqhgt

Message Posted:
20/07/2011 19:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Can anyone please tell me if I need to get a Sale contract stamped before applying for residency - If so where do I go? -

my Neighbour needs to know where to go for the stamping of a rental contact before going to the Muktar for the letter of residence- proof of address

Detailed directions Please - Kyrenia Tax Office

Groucho

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 09:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Yes you do - go to the tax office which is located near to the Girne state hospital, same place for stamping of the rental contract.

Driving from Colony Hotel roundabout head East towards Pia Bella Hotel, take turning on left immediately before hospital, signed for Ezic Peanuts. At mini roundabout go right (3rd exit) and then take next road on right, you will pass large white office building on RHS and car park is on right just after it. The tax office is on ground floor, left of the stairs. If you ask at 1st counter on left (cashiers) they will direct you to the correct department.

Going from memory for the directions. If on foot, walk past the state hospital on your left and go left into the car park next to it and you will see the tax office beyond the car park towards the sea.

Mrs G

ozankoys

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 10:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi the cashiers you see on the left hand side directly you walk through the door are actually the correct ones to stamp the contracts.

You have to pay 0.5% of the contract value providing you stamp within a month, 1% within 2 months then I believe 1.5% thereafter.

For rental contracts the value is calculated: Rental amount x months in term of lease eg £300 per month rental for 12 months = £3600 x 0.5% = £18 but they like you to pay in TL.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.