North Cyprus Tourist Board - Rent -A-Car @ in TRNC and drive in the south side
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Rent -A-Car @ in TRNC and drive in the south side

Rent -A-Car @ in TRNC and drive in the south side

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Esentepebrisk

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 09:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

At Esentepebrisk rent a car, we have added brand new cars to our fleet.

Our prices are unbeatable+ 24/7 service, and we also do insurance for you to drive in the south side of the Island

Friendly/ Fluent English speaking staffs.

Airport transfer (Larnaca/ Ercan). Price depends on the number of people.

Do contact us.....

Cyprus:-0533 842 96 31.

Cyprus:-0533 837 60 79.

UK: - 087 087 52 47

http://www. esentepebrisk.com

email:- esentepebrisk@yahoo.com.

tarry67

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 10:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Its good that we can now take a hire car over the border. How many days are you allowed to stay over with a hire car. What I mean is do you have to come back the same day.

Thank you.

Katrin983

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 11:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

No you do not have to come back same day. Why don't you mail us and we can talk about it.

Thanks.

waddo

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

A range of hire prices may gain you more customers - this as Esentepe is a fair distance to travel to start negotiations in the first place! A lot of people like to "negotiate" face to face rather than phone/email but only travel small distances to do so.

I do understand reluctance to quote prices on a public forum for fear of being undercut by other dealers but there are very, very few dealers who allow their vehicles to go to the South yet and you may well have a very good season before the rest try to jump on the bandwagon.

Just a thought!

Katrin983

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 15:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for the thought waddo, but like you rightly pointed out, this is a public forum. We prefer dealing with clients on a personal level and have that personal touch with each and every client we do business with.

This is an advert that intends to create awareness and keep people informed of developments that will make their stay on the Island a memorable one.

Do send us an e-mail/call us about all you would like to know and we will provide you with all necessary information.

Thanks.

Esentepebrisk.

waddo

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 18:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for the reply - I live here permanently so no information for myself is required. Like you, I was simply making a suggestion that would have helped future customers, in line with your statement "Our prices are unbeatable+ 24/7 service, and we also do insurance for you to drive in the south side of the Island" I thought you may wish to prove it and save your customers time in ringing/emailing around to get the best deal available.

I guess that is what competition is all about through and applaud all the new web sites that have sprung up and quote prices for their goods - the only way forward in Internet sales. Many thanks.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.