North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wrong picture in Good Housekeeping Mag
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wrong picture in Good Housekeeping Mag

Wrong picture in Good Housekeeping Mag

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Pictures

rocking

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 23:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

My daughter bought me the Good Housekeeping Mag when she arrived here on holiday last week. The August edition (page 184 if anyone has it) has a piece of the delights of a Spa in the South and advertises it with a picture of Kyrenia Harbour. Yes I have been in touch with them and pointed out that whoever books into the Spa will not see Kyrenia Harbour from their window and I trust the writer will correct his mistake saying that the picture is of our wonderful harbour..

Marion

Message Posted:
22/07/2011 00:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Who was the writer? Or did someone just google a pretty picture and came up with Kyrenia Harbour as the best one. that is a compliment really, but , yes, there could be a few disappointed souls. Give me an e mail and I will write to them suggesting they come here when they can sit and sup a refreshing drink in the harbour after having stayed somewhere here. But where do we have a spa. The one at Karsiyaka is gone. We need to get the info out there that we have a lot to offer.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
22/07/2011 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

All the big hotels have spas.

rocking

Message Posted:
31/07/2011 15:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Computer been on and off like mad Marion (message 2) but I did e mail them and point out the error and they e mailed back and said they would look into it!!!!

Marion

Message Posted:
31/07/2011 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

welcome back, Rocking. Hope they follow through with you and make a big apology to get us some extra PR - we need it!

Marion

Message Posted:
31/07/2011 18:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Aha, Rocking I think I know who you are - 'on the rocks?'. If so, and I DO know who you are, would love to put a bit in my Musings in the (renovated) Star, as that will get the info out there to anyone who reads the paper on line. Or maybe an article, even, depending on what sort of follow up you get.

I must try and get hold of a copy of the mag and I could write myself, but where the heck do I find it???

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.