North Cyprus Tourist Board - Saturday Soul On Saturday Morning In The TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Saturday Soul On Saturday Morning In The TRNC

Saturday Soul On Saturday Morning In The TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
22/07/2011 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

As I'm back in the UK, I'm guessing the weather is quite hot in the TRNC. Plenty of the wet stuff in the UK at the moment, but it's great! On the Soul Train tomorrow morning at 10am on Radio Bayrak International, broadcasting on 87.8 & 105FM I'll be playing some hot sounds.

Playlist includes :- The In Crowd (DOBIE GRAY), Boogie Wonderland (EARTH WIND & FIRE), Angel Baby, Open The Door To Your Heart & I'm The One Who Loves You (All DARREN BANKS), Armed & Extremely Dangerous (FIRST CHOICE), Do It Anyway You Wanna (PEOPLE'S CHOICE), Money (BARRETT STRONG), Money (MARTHA REEVES & The VANDELLAS), Proud Mary (TINA TURNER), Can I Change Your Mind (TYRONE DAVIS), Land Of A Thousand Dances (WILSON PICKETT), Tracks Of My Tears, Going To A Go-Go, Being With You (All SMOKEY ROBINSON), That Ole Devil Called Love (ALISON MOYET), How Can I Love You More (M PEOPLE).

Hope that you can tune in, and if you have any requests, please post on this message & I'll be delighted to play, Keep The Faith..

TonyO

Message Posted:
22/07/2011 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Max, would you please contact me on ollier@ollier07.orangehome.co.uk re music.

Thanks

Tony

Jeannie

Message Posted:
22/07/2011 16:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Max - special thanks for the Dobie Gray.

Hope all is well with you?

J

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.