North Cyprus Tourist Board - Re closed threads-Sorry had to start new thread
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Re closed threads-Sorry had to start new thread

Re closed threads-Sorry had to start new thread

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

PhilUK

Message Posted:
24/07/2011 00:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Now I know why NNs post was closed-And I agree totally with the reason, but hey, I'm 53 years old,please let me decide.

If someone posted a distasteful comment-then ban them for life,please don't deprive everyone else of reading the previous legitimate comments.

The other downside of what you are doing (apart from appointing yourself as judge and jury)Is that someone can close a thread by posting a (Spam)message using a non de plume- think about it.

I think you will find that the power of the people will decide if someone makes a comment that is tasteless and transgresses the bounds of public decency-let the people decide, follow their opinion, not your own.

Then delete(but leave the thread open)-that way people will see that your decisions are fair and balanced, and not based solely on your person opinion, which I must say is how it's looking to me right now.

PhilUK

Message Posted:
24/07/2011 00:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

By the way, my thread had absolutely nothing to do with jobs, and was closed unfairly in my opinion.

go and have a look at it-it was ,in my opinion a precursor to a what could have been a lively debate on the British attitude to foreigners.

shrimp

Message Posted:
24/07/2011 00:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

well why not post again........?

elko2

Message Posted:
24/07/2011 00:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

This thread is now closed.

Reason: Thread was against the forum rules. You resurrected a closed thread hence rendering the admin's decision useless. Ther originator of this thread has beeen banned for a month.

ismet

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.