North Cyprus Tourist Board - long term car leasing
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > long term car leasing

long term car leasing

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Hoopdog

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi there,

Im looking into how much it would cost to take out a long term car lease, and whether any companies in northern cyprus provide this facility.

If not, are there any in southern cyprus and would we have trouble getting the car across the border regularly?

Many thanks,

Nic

DoctorW

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 13:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

We have checked out this ourselves. Most companies give a reduction for long term rent, this will obviously depend very much on how long and whether the rental period is within the peak season.

We found the most generous reductions were from Interrent, in Ozankoy which is situated opposite the Altinkaya. They have a whole range of cars and I believe you will get a much better deal if you take one of the older models.

This is from my research only. I have used Interrent on a couple of occasions and have found them to be quite good. It may be that others who have followed through the process will have different ideas.

From previous posts re car hire in the South it would seem that there would be difficulties with accidents and breakdowns on the opposite side. If you are going to do it I would certainly think the TRNC car hire would be the best option.

mitsi

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

We have rented long term from Green's at Alsancak way but you cannot take a hire car south. Not with these anyway.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.