North Cyprus Tourist Board - Where NOT to stay in the Karpaz!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Where NOT to stay in the Karpaz!!!

Where NOT to stay in the Karpaz!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

how188

Message Posted:
30/07/2011 13:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Recently, last week, booked to stay on a half board basis in the Malibu Hotel and Beach Club near Yenierenkoy. 160TL per night.

Wow, arrived and it looked lovely, right on the beach.

Reception was open and airy and we were shown to a room, clean and with air con.

Went and had lunch, omlette and chips. Omlette ok but boy the chips were awful--- even for frozen ones!!!

This meal was to be the highlight of our stay!!!

Had a few hours on the lovely beach and on return to shower we suddenly noticed the hole in the bathrom ceiling! Undeterred we went for what i can truthfully describe as one of the most tasteless buffet meals of my life.

On return to the room we noticed the mould on the ceiling of the bathroom and the continual drip from the ceiling fan extractor to the center of the floor! We asked to change rooms and were shown one one floor up that was worse! We decided then to just go to bed and check out first thing next morning!

The Karpas itself is, however, stun

KARY44

Message Posted:
30/07/2011 14:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Thats a shame we stayed there a few times and always been pleased, i must admit bathrooms could do with a good scrub due to mildew round shower but surface was clean and beds very clean and we had fresh homemade chips!! It wont stop me using them again as i said we had good experience.........

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.