North Cyprus Tourist Board - White and Ginger Young Male Cat - have you lost him???
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > White and Ginger Young Male Cat - have you lost him???

White and Ginger Young Male Cat - have you lost him???

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

Catlover

Message Posted:
31/07/2011 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Have you lost a young male cat who is white with ginger markings? Found in the lower Yesiltepe area, but could have come from Yesiltepe, Alsancak or Ilgaz (or even further). He is very friendly, craves company and seems domesticated. He had not been castrated (but has is now). I am sure he comes from a home and someone is missing him. Could he be yours or a friends?

metin

Message Posted:
01/08/2011 08:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Photo please...... I lost one though it was over a year ago now.

Catlover

Message Posted:
01/08/2011 09:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Metin, sorry to hear about your lost cat.

I would doubt this is yours as the vet reckoned he is about 9months to a year old and has just turned up. He is very young and insecure which is why I think he has only recently been lost as he doesn't like being left on his own. If he had been gone that long I think he would have "toughened up" by now.

I will try to post a photo (need to work out how though).

metin

Message Posted:
01/08/2011 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks, mine would be around 18 months by now.......hope you find his mum !!

Catlover

Message Posted:
01/08/2011 23:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Me too, thanks Metin.

To anyone reading this, this young chap may be less than 9 months old. He is still very much a lost kitten and I hope his owner can be found.

deputydawg

Message Posted:
02/08/2011 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

If this little mite is white underneath and ginger and white on face and back with a very thin ringed ginger tail and a shaven area in middle of tummy from recent surgery it is probable that he belongs to a family in a villa on the Alsancack side of the ravine next to the Ilgas Road ie there are some 4 villas slightly higher up the road than the Garden/pool/restaurant business and just above the 70 or so uncompleted houses on the Alsancak side of of the ravine. He has been going walkabouts apart from meals at night as he is terrified of larger cats in the area. However, over the past few days, he is settling better, and progressively spending more time at home and indoors. Unfortunately we too do not know how to post a photograph but if you are sure that we refer to the same cat we would be grateful if you do not feed and home him.

Catlover

Message Posted:
03/08/2011 10:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Deputydawg I don't think we are talking about the same cat as this chap is basically white with a little ginger on the face, tail is ginger tabby and small area of ginger on a paw. No sign of any hair being shaved and has been here now for 10 days without wandering. I still haven't worked out how to post a photo :-( but if you would like to email me one of yours then my email address is: cyprus.catlover@yahoo.com

I email you a photo of this chap in return. I hope you manage to get yours to stay home

Catlover

Message Posted:
10/08/2011 08:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Still looking for this little chap's Mum - please can you ask neighbours and friends if they have lost him.

Thanks

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.