North Cyprus Tourist Board - Palm Bay View...Any Progress...News?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Palm Bay View...Any Progress...News?

Palm Bay View...Any Progress...News?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

Nunu1

Message Posted:
10/11/2008 04:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Any PBV Purchasers out there had any news or feedback with regards to progress of the site? Once again its all gone quiet and I smell a rat!

4 weeks ago I was out there and was very dissappointed as very little had been done to phase 1 which should have been completed nearly 4 months ago. They told me Christmas phase 1 round the poolside will be completed I forgot to ask Christmas which year!?.....2009?....2010?

I so wish I could back out and get my money back.....Ive totally lost heart in the developer and the site.

If anybody has any new please post.......thanks..

nunu

payney

Message Posted:
23/11/2008 18:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Nunu

We have friends out there at the moment and they are calling in to see what is happening before they comeback next week. I have asked Carol Anne a couple of times, as she is starting to pester us for the next stage payment, if the new contractor has been appointed yet and for some photos, but she keeps skirting arround the issues by saying theres a news letter due. Does anyone have any info on the new contractor as yet. Im hoping our friends remember to ask.

Payney

Nunu1

Message Posted:
23/11/2008 19:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Payney, I have a friend that is kindly keeping an eye on things for me at PBV.

I have had feedback from this friend plus management at PBV. The Main man project manager is away on annual leave to the end of this month...hence I doubt if much construction will be done then. However I have been told a fair proportion of the landscaping has been completed..very nice...but my apartment has not been touched since I was out there 5 weeks ago!

They dont seem to be paying attention to the fine details of snagging and finishing. I am talking about phase 1 crescent round the pool. This should have been the first part finished some 4-5 months ago.

nunu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.