North Cyprus Tourist Board - well the baby p case has a new twist
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > well the baby p case has a new twist

well the baby p case has a new twist

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Lilli

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

sorry its not trnc, but lots of us were incensed.Jason Owen aged 39 has been released after 289 days. He challenged the court of appeal at the half way point of the sad death of baby Peter. He was the lodger at the house Baby Peter died in. He was also the brother I beleive of Baby Peters father. He was originally given a six year sentence. All this on top of that bloody woman Shoesmith getting a massive pay out, mother and father new Ids. My gut wrenches/ Why oh Why are we so lenient in the UK . Hurt Kids animals but you have rights. Who has rights. You now go back and try to be a British citizen, try to claim . One of our posters here has and is being thrown from pillar to post. Now he will be rehoused, on benefits. I'm so sick that a child's life should be remembered like this xxxxxx

natalie

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 22:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Life sucks Lillie

Lilli

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 22:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

It does love but this case really affected me. Now some sod is writing a book. How Baby Peter cant speak. It galls me me they can be so protected.Homed Benefits etc. A friend of mine has just returned from Spain with a baby in tow as she couldnt live with the father anymore, guess what a hostel. Mum Dad brother whatever will be Scott free in no time and get everything, no regrets. I find it so hard. Child abuse and animal abuse, now in UK abuse of the elderly. I watched a Jeremy Kyle show whilst there , a young girl 17 on her 8th pregnancy, she killed them all with drugs and alcohol she said. Where is sex education these days, or babies now to get a house. Sorry on one tonught xxxxxxxxxxx Everytime I see that beautiful face I go on one x

pammick

Message Posted:
06/08/2011 08:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

with you all the way Lilli, going back to the UK gets more depressing each time we go. Pam

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.