North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC. Sea Vistas holiday - No Rolands were observed?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC. Sea Vistas holiday - No Rolands were observed?

TRNC. Sea Vistas holiday - No Rolands were observed?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Sea Vistas Apartments Catalkoy North Cyprus property review

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 14:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Just returned from one of the nicest weeks holiday i've ever spent on the Sea Vistas site, Been aware that there has been a Roland problem on site, i was vigilant, but very relieved that i did not see a single one, have they been driven out by the pied piper, committed suicide or could they not stand the heat?? X

Mambosun

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 14:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

What is problem with this site,i've heard there are so many unhappy holidays makers up there, from what ive been hearing one person told me they have re-named it little Beirut Vistas.

negativenick

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

more cryptic than the express's skeleton crossword..........

could you re-post in E N G I S H - please ?

nurseawful

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 14:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

NN,

Roland as in Rat!

Chris

avraham

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 15:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Why is it that only you bazzagirl have a problem with this site.As of yet I havent seen anyone else from there mention "Rolands" or any of the claims you make.Amazingly you still try to rent,holiday,sell your appartment,sorry forgot you have sold it according to one of your past posts,but just returned from holidaying there.Give it a rest for the sake of those folks who enjoy living there and get a life.If you have a beef with the builder/management company take it up with them and stop snipping at them on a public forum.

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

omg NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, what snippings going on, i've just said i've returned from a lovely holiday, there!

I havnt mentioned any of what you have merely a little joke about roland, i suggest you get a life and a SENSE OF HUMOUR!! X

Mambosun

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

what is your problem avraham i did not find the post at all offensive, bazzagirl obviously likes a laugh why so serious man. That what the joker said in black knight.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

I have just been to visit friends up there. Lovely and peaceful and clean a few people in the pool what a lovely place. Views to die for.

thedog

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Bazzagirl is an absolute fruit 'n' nut cake......I would ignore any comments she makes about Sea Vista's, as one minute she slags the place off when she is trying to sell/rent/not sell her property, and now in this thread she has nothing but praise for the place....get my drift?

There is nothing wrong with that development as Deniz1 mentions....chip on shoulder also springs to mind!

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

yes i like a bit of fruit and nut, watch thi space and then you'll see who's the mad one x

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
07/08/2011 21:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

night night everyone medication time, by the way has anyone watched one flew over the cuckoo's nest starring nurse ratshitt, ps that was me quite talented do not u think???

avraham

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

You need to read bazzagirls previous threads,this I think will put into context the reason for my comment.It is becoming quite common for people on here to slag off companies,solicitors,management companies etc without substantiating their claims.However for the person on the other end of it the damage is already done wether the accusation is valid or not. If you had bought an appartment on Sea-Vistas as an investment say for renting out what damage would it cause your buisness, all this talk about Rats,Sewage,bad management company etc etc.I dont think I need to get a life bazzagirl flick through your previous posts. If I had your problems I would have the decency to confront those concerned and not use an open forum to SNIPE. Maybe the Mods need to look at this kind of poster and assertain wether or not these posters are using this forum for their own ends.It is sad when you have to create an alias to back up your accusations Bazzagirl/Mambosun.Is it everybody else is happy there.

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
08/08/2011 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Are they ,why is it then that many owners are now taking legal action towards the maintenance company and possibly committee its you had better get your facts straight before you slag me off, i've used this site for my own devicses and it's paid off, i'm not really mad just as cunning as a fox, and ps never judge a book by it's cover, mambosun never heard of him. x

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.