North Cyprus Tourist Board - Post Cyprus Trousist visa application refusal?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Post Cyprus Trousist visa application refusal?

Post Cyprus Trousist visa application refusal?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

lijet

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Friends,

I am going to apply Cyprus Tourist Visa (for 15 days) from UAE,

I would like to avoid my visa application to be refused thus can anyone Pls advice...what should be the minimum $ i need to keep into my bank account so show the proof of sufficient funds to cover duration of stay,

But as per the visa application requirement from here(Dubai/UAE) they need the following docs as below:

Read here :

http://www.ctcdubai.org/visa_req.asp

They don't mentioned here anything about sufficient funds,

Thus can anyone pls advice...is it required to show the proof of sufficient funds, if Yes then how to show & how much?

An earlier & helpful reply would be greatly appreciated,

many thanks in advance...

andrew4232

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

if your coming as a tourist i cannot see why anyone needs to know your finances

flightholiday

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Jet msg 1 - Before anyone can give you thoughts we need to know.Are you visiting the TRNC or the ROC? What is your passport issuing nationality?

You should ask the authorities as their view is paramount and if it was to change you can at least show proof of what they said to you!

erolz

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Please understand that Cyprus is a 'de facto' divided Island with two seperate geographical areas and two different sets of requirments re VISA entry into each area and VISA requirments for crossing from one to the other within Cyprus. So the first thing you need to be clear about is which part of Cyprus, North or South, it is that you wish to vist and get a visa for and if you will wish to cross from one to the other or not whilst in Cyprus. This forum is principaly related to North Cyprus so if you are seeking information relating to visa entry to the South of Cyprus ( the Republic of Cyprus) only, then it is probably not the best forum to ask on.

Whatever part or parts of Cyprus you visit I hope you have an enjoyable time whilst there and do not have any issues with visas.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi ErolZ

if the poster wants to ask about the RoC I'm quite sure I can help !!!

http://www.ctcdubai.org/visa_req.asp

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Re: Msg 5,

Mx6, lijet has already posted the link!

Re: Msg1,

"They don't mentioned here anything about sufficient funds,

Thus can anyone pls advice...is it required to show the proof of sufficient funds, if Yes then how to show & how much? "

But they do. They ask you to produce with your application a '3 months recent bank statement'.

So on the basis of this the consulate workers will decide whether you have sufficient funds or not. They will take into account your other personal circumstances as well, that's why it is not written 'how much'.

Marion

Message Posted:
15/08/2011 16:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

You had a thread on before about work and visitors visas, and surely you said you were going to the south, and you were advised that you should seek your answers there. There is another forum which is for south Cyprus.

As to 6m saying he can help, presumably that is proof that he lives in the south? So why not write to him direct message 1?

We really cannot answer your questions here as was explained to you on an earlier thread. Or have you now changed your mind and are coming here as a visitor? And not going to the south to work. You said you had a job linedup. You really are confusing some of us.

Just what ARE you hoping to do, and then perhaps proper advice can be given.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.