North Cyprus Tourist Board - Moving to North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Moving to North Cyprus

Moving to North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

Whitevanman

Message Posted:
18/08/2011 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi lucky people in a warm sunny country-Greetings from the greyness

I have a very nice couple in TRNC that I will be moving shortly to Spain.The person that I was moving out to TRNC as part of the same trip has dropped out and now I am looking for a new customer

UK to TRNC dedicated delivery in long wheel base High roof Mercedes Sprinter.This means size wise you can lie 2 double mattresses down end to end and you can stand one up on its end ( I find its better to paint a picture than just give measurements )

It takes less than a week to do the trip and I have happy customers in the UK and TRNC who can vouch for the service that I give

I am looking for 1 load to 1 place for 1 customer not 2 boxes to go here and 3 boxes to go somewhere else as this results in reams of paperwork that takes as long to sort out as the driving does

I have a blemish free record and have goods in transit insurance in place for £20,000 as standard, this can be upped if needed

Pls get in touch

mickhm

Message Posted:
18/08/2011 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi I am looking to move out on the 26th September to Sea Terra Reserve Tatlisu. I am taking out various bits and bobs about 1/2 a transit van load so I could be intereseted if that fits in with you

regards

Mick

Whitevanman

Message Posted:
18/08/2011 21:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Mick

You lucky man,mind you it's probably sunny in Dartford.All the rain seems to have landed by the time it gets to the east of the country,I'm in the west and we seem to get your share.

I was looking for a delivery a bit sooner than that. More sort of ......in the next week or so.You are in the transport business so you know how it works.I have my back load sorted and the main part falls apart.Never mind, we don't complain when things drop in to place and every thing works out perfect.Even if it costs me my customer will still get moved to Spain.Once you have quoted and they accept your quote then you should do the job even if it costs you otherwise you are just a avaricious greedy b*****d.Moving house is supposed to be the most stressful experience the last thing I want to do is make it worse for someone.

I am sorry, but on the time element I don't think I'm your man but good luck and enjoy your new life

Best regards

Nick Mid Wales Freight 0044 1974 282 500 07866

mickhm

Message Posted:
18/08/2011 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Nope still raining in sunny Dartford shame it could not work out but good luck to you Nick Best wishes

Whitevanman

Message Posted:
19/08/2011 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Sorry should have put my contact details

Nick McNally

Mid Wales Freight

sales@midwalesfreight.co.uk

bagman@blackberry.co.uk

00441974 282 500

Fax 0044 1974 282 419

Mobile 07866 731 400

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.