North Cyprus Tourist Board - bellapaistaxi and bellapais abbey rent a car
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > bellapaistaxi and bellapais abbey rent a car

bellapaistaxi and bellapais abbey rent a car

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Taxi Transfers for Cyprus

» Taxis on Cyprus44 Business Directory

» Read about Bellapais Monastery North Cyprus

bellapaistaxi

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 02:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Bellapais Abbey rent a car and taxı are the additional new service of Bellapais.The most trusted,clean, and frıendly taxi drivers in Cyprus. Services to all cyprus airports with big and small taxi's are available at all times. If you used my campany for your aırport transfer after durıng your holıday my campany organısed for you free pıck up servıce from your vılla or hotel to restourant at the Bellapais Vıllage.

Our aim is to provide fast and professional service to all clients in North Cyprus.

we have best prıce and best servıces.All driver can talk english.

We have the cheapest transfer all airports and car hıre prıce.

((((((((NOTE: PLEASE, beware of private taxi'sin Cyprus. These drivers might charge a lıttle less because they dont pay tax and for that reason they have no insurance. Thecustomers using these taxi's will also be held responsible şf an accident were to occur)))))))))).

em

bellapaistaxi

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 02:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Bellapais Abbey rent a car and taxı are the additional new service of Bellapais.The most trusted,clean, and frıendly taxi drivers in Cyprus. Services to all cyprus airports with big and small taxi's are available at all times. If you used my campany for your aırport transfer after durıng your holıday my campany organısed for you free pıck up servıce from your vılla or hotel to restourant at the Bellapais Vıllage.

Our aim is to provide fast and professional service to all clients in North Cyprus.

we have best prıce and best servıces.All driver can talk english.

We have the cheapest transfer all airports and car hıre prıce. ((((((((NOTE: PLEASE, beware of private taxi'sin Cyprus. These drivers might charge a lıttle less because they dont pay tax and for that reason they have no insurance. Thecustomers using these taxi's will also be held responsible şf an accident were to occur)))))))))).

email: beyle

bellapaistaxi

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 02:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

we have best prıce and best servıces. We have the cheapest transfer all airports and car hıre prıce.

(((NOTE: PLEASE, beware of private taxi'sin Cyprus. These drivers might charge a lıttle less because they dont pay tax and for that reason they have no insurance. Thecustomers using these taxi's will also be held responsible şf an accident were to occur).

tel:00905338684022 beylerbeyitaxi@hotmail.com

nctaxis

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 11:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

NORTHCYPRUSTAXİS.COM

NORTHCYPRUSTAXİS@HOTMAİL.COM

+905338807352

HUSEYİN

CALL US YOU WONT REGRET İT

stubbs1

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 15:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

I have used Bellapais several times. They are efficiant prompt and clean. I have also rented cars from them. However I have now moved on to A1 because they have the sense to do a deal. This is what I have noticed in TRNC over the last number of years visiting. The reluctance of firms to compete for my cash. They stick at a price and loose my interest.

Bellapais you are a good firm and provide good services but be competative!!

MaB76

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Do A1 have hire cars? If so, do you have the telephone number please stubbs1?

nctaxis

Message Posted:
25/08/2011 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

hi there please let me note that a1 put you in a shared taxi and fery you about till you get to your house and dont have licensed taxis to carry you or your loved 1s...........

North cyprus taxis.com

ttoli

Message Posted:
25/08/2011 01:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Do you have a website that I can book on?

britvic

Message Posted:
25/08/2011 15:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

We have used aone taxi's a number of times, they pick you up from Larnaca for £25 and take you straight to their office where you pick up your hire car, after the holiday you take the hire car back to the office and are transferred back to the Airport. Only once have we had to share a taxi, and considering there is only two of us its no problem.

aone.rentacar@yahoo.com.tr

http://www.aone-cyprusrentacar.com

islandtaxi

Message Posted:
26/08/2011 01:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

this is for britvic

you not to notice you can pay the 1 day extra car hire they charge you and why you not say that is not a private taxi maybe you are lucky and you only shared one time but, you have share with other people and most of the time you wait for other people.

Lor49

Message Posted:
26/08/2011 08:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

We have used A1 15 times, my family and friends have also used A1 when they arrive. We have never shared a ride from LCA, and only shared the return journey 2 times. As the vehicle is a 8 seater we dont have a problem sharing. My son arrived just past midnight and was taking directly home, Ismail dropped off the hire car for him at 10.00 the following day, the same for the return home, 2 drivers came, one to take the car back to the office and 1 to drive to the airport. Islandtaxi, we have never been charged an extra day hire, if what you say is true, a days car hire is still cheaper than a taxi to LCA.

britvic

Message Posted:
26/08/2011 10:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

islandtaxi, Like Lor49 says even if they do charge an extra day, its still cheaper than a taxi to Larnaca, and we have only had to share a taxi once on the way back to the airport and never had to wait at either the airport or the office.

What deals do you do?

Smiffy

Message Posted:
26/08/2011 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

I have been using Bellapais Abbey taxis for 9 years and have never had a single problem with their timings or pricing. Started using their rental car service when it started a few years ago and once again - great service, flexibilty and competetive rates with no unexpected add ons. Delivery door to door - no messing about going to offices to fill in forms and collect cars - all done in the comfort of your holiday home including payment by credit/debit card on their portable terminal. As with most things you can shop around, take a risk and shave a few quid here and there, but I also believe if you find a good service and it remains competetive - better the devil you know!

Jessie

Message Posted:
26/08/2011 13:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

Couldn't agree more smiffy. We always use them for Airport transfers and car hire and can't fault them. Somebody scrapped the side of our hire car in Girne last summer which would have needed a quick visit to the garage. I contacted them to see if I could arrange the repair myself prior to returning the call as I thought it would be cheaper. They told me not to worry they would sort it when the car was returned. They did and I wasn't charged a penny. I would always pay a bit extra for a reliable company I can trust but have always found them very competitive anyway.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.