North Cyprus Tourist Board - infor required for skype to skype with iphones please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > infor required for skype to skype with iphones please

infor required for skype to skype with iphones please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

basheer

Message Posted:
28/08/2011 13:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

hi everyone,I use skype to skype with our laptops which works well, however if I were to call my daughter from my iphone to her iphone not using the wireless method what would be the charges?

or using my skype phone to call her mobile (turkcell)) any further infor please thanks bash

Sazna

Message Posted:
28/08/2011 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Have you tried VIBER

http://www.viber.com/

FREE CALLS from iphone to iphone

erolz

Message Posted:
28/08/2011 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

basheer if you skype out from mobile phone not using wifi connection to your daugher it will depend on are you calling her on a phone number or a skype name ?

If you are calling her on a skype name then the costs to you would be only for the data you use for that call according to you mobile phone compnaies tarrif. If you have a 'data package' and your call does not use more data than you have left in your package, there will be no incremental cost for the call, you have will have paid for the data used already.

If you are calling her on a mobile number there will be data costs above and the Skype cost for calling the mobile. You can check the skype rates here http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/prices/payg-rates/

If you daughter is reciveing calls on a mobile phone running skype not connected to wifi connection then there are 'data' charges as well for reciveing the call.

I hope tha helps and makes soome sense.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.