North Cyprus Tourist Board - ptp offices
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ptp offices

ptp offices

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Lawyer Discussions posted so far

» Law Firms on Cyprus44 Business Directory

Bradus

Message Posted:
15/10/2007 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Anyone tell me where the offices are where you can go along and see if your ptp has been approved.

ukturk

Message Posted:
15/10/2007 17:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

hi there bradus

all these offices are located in lefkosa im not sure on exact addres (ill find out for you because i just call them) but the telephone numbers are as follows

Ministry of Internal Affairs, Village Affairs & Housing 0392 228 33440 or 392 228 3666 or 0392 228 3601

hope this helps

p.s bradus your estate agent should be keeping you updated on this how come they are not

Bradus

Message Posted:
15/10/2007 17:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Picked the wrong estate agent. Not heard a thing from him since the deposit stage. Builder and his wife are very good and have sent photos of development. Solicitor does respond to our emails but we are over there from October 27th so thought we might have a trip to the ptp offices as we now have application number from solicitor.I was told that if you purchased pre 74 it was a much shorter waiting period for ptp and deed transfer. I am anxious cos of the publicity regarding ptp refusals to pre 74 property.

ukturk

Message Posted:
16/10/2007 00:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

hi there bradus

sorry to hear about your agent but at least your solicitor is on the ball!!

yes in most cases pre 74 deeds can be a bit quicker if the deeds were foreign owned it would have taken even quicker, my best advice for you is when you get to cyprus arrange to see your solicitor and go in there and ask them nicely as they have the ptp application number could they be so kind in to calling the relavant offices to see whats going on with your aplication at the end of the day you have paid them for their services plus most of these offices only speak turkish

i know its easy for me to say but dont be so anxious in being refused everything will be ok for peace of mind have look around where you have bought your home the neigbours are there any foreigners around have they got their kocan if they have then you should be alright

one of the major reasons why they refuse if the property is very close to major army bases (in case you are a spy l.o.l) but the developer (if they know what they are doing) would have looked in to this if their intention was to sell to foreigners

ukturk

Message Posted:
16/10/2007 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

hi bradus

i got that address for you like i said it is in lefkosa on Selcuklu Rd where all government offıces are hope thıs help you but like i said if you ask you Solicitor nicely im sure they will do it for you

good luck

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.