North Cyprus Tourist Board - anyone lost a dog in the catalkoy area north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > anyone lost a dog in the catalkoy area north cyprus

anyone lost a dog in the catalkoy area north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

gizmo2

Message Posted:
06/09/2011 18:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

cream coloured lab looking dog turned up last week female has been tagged has brown collar and also contraband collar lcatalkoy area looks well fed maybe someone is missing this dog or can someone give her a home as i already have a dog and lots of cats she has a lovely temperment but i cannot afford another dog as i go back to uk quite a lot please help

martinD41

Message Posted:
06/09/2011 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

If she has a red tag inn her ear, then she has been spayed by KAR and released to fend for herself on the streets. Odd that she has a PARABAND collar though as they don't supply these so maybe someone was taking care of her for a while. There have been many dogs dumped here in Catalkoy because of the many expats living here. These heartless people choose to discard their animals knowing that we'll all take care of them. It's gotten so out of control now. Good luck and hope that she does have an owner who comes forward.

gizmo2

Message Posted:
09/09/2011 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

went to report this dog this morning and they said she sounded like a dog that was missing they gave me the no on the tag and it was the missing dog so all has turned out well in the end sorry forgot to say went to KAR this morning

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.